5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Makes It A Christmas To Remember
For all Bob The Builder fans this is a must.
My two sons were completely entranced by this Christmas special. A feature length story, with all the usual characters.
They loved the addition of the Elton John & Noddy Holder characters and the accompanying music. They even sing along to Crocodile Rock now!
This is bright, colourful and lively and something...
Published on 4 Nov 2003 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars buy the Series 1 and 2 boxed set, not this...
nothing wrong with this product, but just so you know, it contains 13 episodes but the complete series 1 and 2 box set is cheaper and contains 26 episodes
Published on 15 Nov 2010 by JerryW

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Makes It A Christmas To Remember, 4 Nov 2003
For all Bob The Builder fans this is a must.
This is bright, colourful and lively and something they can watch over and over, throughout the year!
A great investment, and lovely stocking filler for the festive time of year!
Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Change, 29 Oct 2009
Christine Law "wee gran" (Glasgow, North Lanarkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my grandson as I was fed-up watching his other Bob dvd's. Both he and I are delighted with this. You get a lot for your money. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant video, 8 Dec 2000
By A Customer
We found the video very entertaining our son really thought it was fantastic. he enjoyed watching all of episodes on the video and has watch so many times the tapes about to break if we are not careful. The characters are very well done and with the way they all work together especially with Pilchard getting into trouble or getting losted, it`s nice to see everyone worried about her or concerned . Keep up the good work as we would like to see more new videos with new programs on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob the builder triple pack, 22 Dec 2009
D. Norman - See all my reviews
This box set has been a big hit with my toddler. There are plenty of episodes so hasn't started driving me crazy yet. I would definitely recommend it for Bob the builder fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 12 Dec 2005
I bought this for my son a couple of years back, it's still be played. My son (& I) have watched this so many times I've lost count. A quality DVD with great cast, Chris Evans, Elton John, Nobby Holder etc...Great for getting your children excited on the run up to Christmas...A must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Kids viewing, 26 Aug 2001
This is superb. If you can find a kid who doesn't like this I will be amazed. The characters have superb depth for children who have no difficulty to relate to them, its no wonder why it is such a great success. My cousins and brother watch it time and time again, and to be honest all of us do! Makes us relive the time we had when we were their age, if you have any children over 2 then buy it, it will be the best thing you can do!

5.0 out of 5 stars bob the builder, 10 April 2009
A Kid's Review
my dad bought me this dvd and i play it everyday i have learn't alot from it and i enjoy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars buy the Series 1 and 2 boxed set, not this..., 15 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Bob the builder, 18 Mar 2010
Mrs. B. Gore (Essex, u.k.) - See all my reviews
I bought this DVD for my grandson when he comes to stay with me on a Wednesday, he really enjoys watching Bob the Builder, and this DVD keeps him quiet and out of mischief while I get on with my
jobs, so in my book that is excellent. Nannie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and value, 25 Jan 2010
Bob the Builder is joined by his trusty and sensible sidekick Wendy, and helped by his well-meaning machines to make the world a better place. Great toddler entertainment - and a triple pack means that there is plenty for Bob-weary parents to choose from.

Bob The Builder - DVD Tool Box Set