4.0 out of 5 stars More comfortable than muffs
Still a little unsure as it seems strange to carry on a conversation whilst gunfire is happening. These don,t cut out all of the but seem to take the "crack" from it (I shoot on an indoor range with people using full bore carbines). The plugs are very comfortable and You can place in and forget about them.
Published 14 months ago by A. Michalec

1.0 out of 5 stars The service was good, no complaints.
I needed defenders to reduce the noise of shot gun dischage. The defenders didn't work for me, they didn't block out the noise, were extreamly uncomfortable to wear and within a few minutes I reverted to my original ear plugs.
Published 11 months ago by David Fry

4.0 out of 5 stars More comfortable than muffs, 18 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 18 Feb 2014
S. Høegh-Neumann "Glifik" (Svendborg, Denmark) - See all my reviews
I recently bought these, and have used them with both blanks as well as on the shooting range, and I do not regret my purchase.

They work well when doing patrols, where you have to be quiet, need to be able to listen to your surroundings, as well as communicate quietly with the rest of the unit.

They reduce the noise nicely when firing blanks, but when I was on the shooting range, I felt they didn't quite reduce the noise enough.
They are easy to fit into your ears, and don't move much, though sometimes need a little push to stay in the ear. Because of that, I've also bought the EP4, which has a longer stem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, a shame you cant buy singles!, 19 Dec 2013
Bought these for two reasons, first is to use with a radio earpiece (acoustic tube) as other varieties do not "hold" on in your ear enough and there is constant re-adjustment. These however are great (on one ear) .

I found the fit on my left ear to be absolutely perfect, but not on my right (clearly not built equally!) , my right ear has a slightly larger "concha" (The bowl bit inside your ear) , so ideally I'd like to see these available in singles, so that you don't end up with two pairs (One medium, one large) as i have, with one pair being a Medium and Large, for actual defending of your ears when using machinery, and and the other being a medium on it's own for Radio use.

All in, a great product and so far, very comfortable. Might try the EP4's next.

5.0 out of 5 stars ep3, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Surefire EP3 Sonic Ear Defenders (Pair) (Sports)
great fit, great price, great at saving your hearing, so good i got 2 pairs just to have a spare if i lost or damaged the first pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars The service was good, no complaints., 18 July 2013