Style Name: Graphite-0.47L|Change

This is a 'Travel Beaker' not a full flask. It holds only 500ml and, because you mainly drink from it's spout (however, it could be poured into a cup), it's really made for one person's use.

Having said that, 500ml should be ample for one and it's very good all round.

It's Thermos brand, so you would expect it to be of good quality, and it is.
It's a very good size for carrying around with you anywhere. It's slim and will probably fit in most car cup holders.
It's also very easy to use with a one-handed operation. Flip the locking clip down, press the button, and the top flips up and over to allow you to drink.

I think that the claimed 8 hours for hot drinks to keep hot is a little bit high, but it certainly achieves around 6 hours before hot coffee etc. gets a bit tepid.

It's probably the best of such products that you could buy.
If you don't want a full flask, but want a hot drink 'on the go', then this is probably for you.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
Thanks for reading it.
on 10 October 2012
it arrived in one day with Prime. I've tested it and tea kept hot for 6 hours and would have kept longer I think. It doesn't taste funny and is easy to drink from but be careful not to scald your mouth! It seems leak proof. It is a real vacuum flask with a very cleverly designed top which allows the fluid to go into a small 'cup' area from which you drink. It fastens easily. I think it is worth the price as it is probably the best quality of its type on the market.
on 8 October 2011
First rate premium product.

- Does not leak
- Briefcase friendly
- Ideal for car cup holder
- Single handed action (lid pops open)
- No drips or dribbles

Enough said.
on 5 September 2012
The coffee where I work sucks! I bought this flask to take my own (nice) coffee with me in the mornings. This morning I only warmed up the flask for a couple of minutes because I was so rushed! I am sitting here, four hours later drinking really hot coffee. I am very glad I bought this item. It looks sleek and modern and I love the fact that it is leak proof so I can chuck it in my handbag when I leave and not worry about it! It is cold to touch when it is hot inside, which is cool! The only thing I would point out is that when I pour the coffee out into a mug to drink it I have to watch that it doesn't spill over the edge since the flow is quite wide.
on 30 January 2012
The product is absolutely amazing, just that people working for Amazon gotta be more careful on the color. I ordered a navy blue but got a purple instead. Man this is gonna be problematic since I am always very insecured about my muscularity...
on 30 March 2011
I have had many travel mugs to take my coffee into work but never had one as good as this, previously they have always leaked.

I literally throw it into my handbag and off I go. Also with the other I had by the time I have reached work the coffee is tepid or cold not this one it is scorching hot even up to lunch time and beyond.

There is a useful lip so that you can drink straight from the beaker, but be warned it keeps the drinks so hot be careful not to burn your mouth as i did the first time I used it.

It is neat and compact a light weight when empty, I would not want to be without mine now and have just purchased one for my husband ( he makes the coffees so it is only fair)
on 15 May 2015
This beaker was purchased to replace a 'chilly' vacuum bottle that I had bought from Amazon. The Chilly bottle had great reviews but I returned mine same day as it didn't keep chilled water cold. After 3 hours the water was room temperature. I bought the Thermos as a replacement.
Even though the Thermos was more expensive and the reviews were similarly v.good, I was a bit sceptical given my previous experience.
I wanted a bottle/flask that I could keep chilled/filtered water in that would keep the water at less than the room temperature for a few hours. The Thermos flask certainly does this. After 12 hours the water in the flask was still chilled!
The quality and effectiveness of the Thermos certainly justifies the price. It is extremely well put together, especially the top/cap which is quite complex and is clearly a very efficient and clever design. I would certainly recommend without hesitation.
on 16 August 2013
I don't normally leave reviews, but I just had to with this one. If you are wanting a flask to keep your drink SUPER HOT, this is the one for you. I fill this before I leave for work and it is still red hot 12 hours later. I don't know how it works but it definitely does! The outside remains cmpletely cool to the touch. I drink black coffee and use this every day for work. Its amazing. I work for the emergency services so I can literally pull over, be having a cuppa and be able to just flick the lid closed and set off without messing with a half drank cup of coffee. I see some reviews have mentioned leaks, mine has never ever leaked. They must have just been unlucky. As for cleaning it, I just rinse it out and job done. I don't know how you could complain about stale coffee smells if that is what you use it for!

Buy it you won't be disappointed!
on 14 December 2011
I can put it in a lady bag and it doesn't leak. Also, it keeps the drink hot for hours (I opened it after 4 hours and it was still very hot).
The only thing you should be careful is... the lid opens with push button so you can't use it as a cup and have to drink it from the beaker and it could burn your mouth easily (as I said.... it keeps the drink very hot for hours!)

In overall, I'm really happy with this flask and absolutely recommend it.
on 21 June 2015
This is one of the best products I've ever purchased - seriously!! Everything about it is perfect (from the cleverly-designed, lockable catch, through the spring-loaded cover that stays out of the way when you pour, to the flask itself, which is brilliant at keeping the contents hot or cold) . . . and it performs like a dream. It's also amazingly rugged. How do I know this? Because I inadvertently tripped and sent it flying onto a tiled floor a couple of days ago, and it survived completely unscathed, with not even a chip on its elegant, graphite-coloured surface. Although I was surprised to discover its capacity is 470ml, rather than 500ml as advertised, this difference is insignificant in practice. Overall: relatively expensive but worth every penny - a fabulous product.