5.0 out of 5 stars Soft lighting, Nice price
I dont usually listen to other people's reveiws as I tend to judge for myself.
I purchased the red LED Lights because I wanted something that did'nt blind you
when they come on.Having just bought a new Gazebo I wanted something other than the usual
"THESE LIGHTS WILL ILLUMINATE BLACKPOOL USING SOLAR POWER!!!!!!!".I must admit I am really Impressed...
Published on 8 July 2011 by Dave D

OK, I was read all the reviews and suppose I was hoping for the impossible.

Many of the reviews said the lights work, even on a cloudy day - they don't.

Published 12 months ago by B. J. Morris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft lighting, Nice price, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Proxima 100 Red LED 17M Solar Powered Fairy Light Waterproof -- Garden Outdoor Christmas Lights
I dont usually listen to other people's reveiws as I tend to judge for myself.
I purchased the red LED Lights because I wanted something that did'nt blind you
They are a nice subtle red that doesn't interfere with my astromony, You can see people clearly,
And see where you put your pint.
These lights come on when it gets dark and are still lit when I go to work at 5am.
I really recommend these as I have just ordered a second set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fine set of lights, 29 Aug 2011
WILSON (Ventenac en Minervois, France) - See all my reviews
This was the third set of lights I bought - the others were multi-coloured (red/green/blue). We bought these because we wanted a bit more red to balance the blues and greens, which are rather brighter, and we were very pleased. Worked almost immediately - needed about an hour's charge first time - and have since worked perfectly. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar lights, 29 Nov 2011
A. Sturley "Tony Sturley" (Telscombe Cliffs, Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
The lights are fine and as described. But do read the instructions before using - unlike us! They need to be left in sunlight for three days before being switched on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proxima Led solar powered, indoor outdoor fairy lights., 21 Feb 2012
[[ASIN:B004BBLH6U Proxima 100 LED 17M Blue Solar Powered Fairy Light Waterproof -- Garden Outdoor Christmas Lights--Sales on, ship by 1st class delivery] These lights I find versatile, easy to install, manage and use outdoors or indoors. Bright, colourful and great on the patio or to lend a 'light' atmosphere to parties. First class in my opinion and no electricity bill to pay. What more can one ask?,

3.0 out of 5 stars It's solar powered - so you need sun, which you don't get much of in December!, 19 Dec 2013
B. J. Morris "Mozbo" (UK) - See all my reviews
OK, I was read all the reviews and suppose I was hoping for the impossible.

Many of the reviews said the lights work, even on a cloudy day - they don't.

I've had the lights up on the tree for 2 weeks at the time of writing this. The first 2 days they worked fine and stayed on almost right through the night. But, the first 2 days were actually very sunny days and the lights came with some charge in the batteries anyway.

However, after the first 2 days, the weather turned and, apart from 1 day, we've had very little sun - so the lights don't work! As expected I suppose, as they are solar powered after all :)

On the 1 day of sun, the lights came on for about 30 minutes and then faded to blackness again!

So, if you want solar powered Christmas lights to work in December and don't live in Australia, then you'd better hope for some unseasonably sunny weather, else you'll have the crappest outdoor lights in your street - as I have right now!

5.0 out of 5 stars look great, 6 Oct 2013
bought these lights just to add colour on some garden bushes and ornaments. work very well and have had great comments from people on how good they look.. use them all year round. great.

5.0 out of 5 stars red lights, 2 Jun 2014
They have worked great from day one. Despite lots of rain and wind really reliable and a great colour. love them

5.0 out of 5 stars garden lights, 14 April 2014
Its a loverly addition to my garden

I put the livhts in old ships lamps there amazing.I will have to buy some more.:

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 23 Dec 2013
dont buy these dont work would have to have a blazing sun to make these bloody things light up rubbish

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lights, 20 Aug 2013
These lights operate for several hours even in poor weather. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and would purchase them again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›