5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful
I absolutely love these shoes.The build quality is superb and durable and the colour and styling is wonderful. I wear these as often as I can despite the weather!I will certainly be buying another pair.
Published 21 months ago by Andrew Foulds

2.0 out of 5 stars not as shown
Published on 9 July 2011 by Stu

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 19 July 2012
Andrew Foulds "Melancholic Grizzly" (Nottingham,uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

2.0 out of 5 stars not as shown, 9 July 2011
Stu "Stu" (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) - See all my reviews
the photo shows the new style with the rear/heel label. I was supplied with the older style (which I already have) with the side label. Not happy but as they were for my holiday in three days time and there is no way of contacting the seller direct I will just have to put up with these. very unhappy. make sure you know what you are getting before you order from this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans men Ferris trainer, 15 Mar 2011
I ordered these trainer's for my teenage son. They arrived quickly and he really loves them. A great buy at an affordable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, trendy and reasonable price, 9 April 2014
This was my first venture into the Vans shoe market. They're widely popular so I thought I'd try them out, and overall I'm quite satisfied with the pair of Vans I ordered. The shoes look exactly as they do in the image and the colour is neither faded or brighter in reality.

A personal benefit I have found of them is that they appeal to various people's different styles, so buying them won't box you into a specific style or subculture.

They're comfortable to wear, and I've found them to be trendy as well as the fact they seem to go well with virtually any type of trouser. I'm particularly happy with the strong base of the shoes.

Pricing-wise, I found the 25.65 cost pleasing.

A possible criticism for the product is I haven't found them to be totally heel-friendly after a long spell of walking.

Overall, however, this is a very good product that will struggle to disappoint you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vans Mens Ferris Trainer red/white, 5 Aug 2013
The shoes are very smart, as advertised and my son is very happy with them. Would consider buying more in same style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans Men's Trainers, 4 July 2013
Bought a pair of red Vans Ferris Trainers for my son and he loves them. All of his friends are wearing them !

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad but not long lasting, 15 May 2013
Mr. P. Ellinson "the rascal king" (Manchester U.K.) - See all my reviews
i like the shoes and the style, but the quality isn't great, lots of separation around the toe bend. the canvas is also wearing and fading very quickly.

The laces supplied on mine were also far too long for the shoes, had to cut them to stop having massive loops, the quality of the laces was also poor.

I've had vans before that were better quality than these

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased !, 30 Dec 2012
These shoes are just as shown and look and feel great. Good value! I will definitely be buying more over the net.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and comfortable, 12 Dec 2012
Love these trainers! They are my second pair off Amazon and I love them as they are good looking, the colour is nice and vivid and they last well too.plus my teenage son thinks I am cool wearing Vans!
Will keep wearing this style as long as they make them and will continue to buy them of Amazon as they were cheaper than in the shops and they arrived quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars mens vans, 30 July 2012
Ordered the ferris charcoal vans for my son great fit nice colour he thinks there so cool. Maybe consider a pare for myself!!

ARRAY(0xb58696a8)