5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Circus Fantasy Britney Spears Gift Set for Women (Eau De Parfum Spray 50 ml, Body Souffle 100 ml and Lip Gloss) (Personal Care)
It looks great! It's an xmas present for someone so I havent opened it but its looks so much more expencive than I payed on here (which should earn me brownie points). The size of the perfum alone looks about £12, if not more.

Like I say I havent opened it but it looks fantastic and I smelt it in a shop and liked it (not as much as midnight fantasy though)

I picked the super saver delivery and got it in 2 days so it was deliverd ultra quick.

If you're looking for a bargain this is perfect but if money isnt a problem then I would get the Midnight Fantasy of the original Fantasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Britney, 11 Aug. 2013
Deborah-K (Essex (yes, and proud.)) - See all my reviews
I received this as a gift from a friend and I couldn't have been happier! I adore Britney's fragrances and try to collect them all. This is a more casual alternative to Midnight Fantasy, less seductive, not as deep. It's not as flirty as her other fragrances, but it's still sweet and fun. The lipgloss that comes with it is incredibly glittery, and perfect for teenagers. I think Circus Fantasy can be worn by all ages, but this gift set is ideal for teens as the fragrance is not too flirtatious, and the sparkly gold lipgloss would be most appreciated by girls in the 11-16 age range.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 1 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my friends daughter for Christmas it was Ideal also great value for money
Would recommend this for anyone one who has to buy a gift for a teenager

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set., 3 Oct. 2013
Great little set. Bought this for my 10 year old daughter and she loves it. Great smell and great price. Nicely boxed. Recommend this too anyone. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 31 Dec. 2012
My daughter loves it she wares it every day thank you and we would tell my friends what a really nice gift box it is

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
parcel finally arrived late was a birthday present disappointed with lateness but loved the item.