on 1 May 2014
An amazing book. Has had a huge impact and I haven't finished it yet. Bought it as doing a study guide and everyone who has read it raves about it. I especially like his tip to create a don't do list and it has made me cut out some of the things that have been taking up too much of my time. Helped me re-evaluate what is important and provided the motivation to make changes. Every time I think of slipping I just remind myself that I need to 'get weird' Highly recommend.
on 19 January 2014
This is an impossible read for anybody not ready to be challenged. However it's also an essential read for all Christians as we need that challenge, we need to be ready to be weird for Jesus' sake.
on 20 June 2012
All I can say to this book is W.O.W!!! A life changing read that has given me a new way of living my relationship with God. Incredible book! Five stars!!
on 28 January 2014
Brilliant life changing and more than a little weird... Looking forward to the narrow road less travelled and all the rest
on 13 October 2015
Brilliant make you think and question
on 8 July 2015
Great book. Recommend to all.A++++
on 8 December 2011
CraIgn has a very good writing style. There's a part of me that think there are too many books being written of this kind - some with minimal value. However, I think bthis one is worth a read because it is immensely practical.