5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Published on 14 April 2011 by A Hopkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Thought these were a fab idea but child just puts legs over the top and out bars instead! Maybe for a less active sleeper these would be good.
Published 15 months ago by Boo159

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Safe Dreams 2 Sided Cot Wrap with 100% cotton surface (Ivory) (Baby Product)
My son repeatedly kept losing his toys, dummies and limbs through the cot bars, and we had to keep getting up in the night to retrieve any or all of them! I ordered these after a recommendation by a friend, and I think they are great. They are easy to wrap round and secure, they fit the length of my mamas and papas cotbed easily, and they have totally solved the problem of missing dummies and trapped arms and legs in the night, so although a bit pricey, they work a treat and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Also my son - who is a fairly chunky boisterous 7 month old has so far failed to pull them off, or use them to climb, so they work much better than my previous regular padded tie on bumper! I just wish they were available in blue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Look nice and reasure, 30 Mar 2013
These look great, have no ties, are breathable and didnt cost a fortune.
Fantastic happy to recoment to any mums who are puzzled over the bumper debate

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Mar 2013
This is ideal, keeps baby hands and feet from getting trapped and cant pull it up or off. Gives peace of mind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 7 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 7 Feb 2011
Once our daughter started moving around the bed she was constantly waking with arms and legs through her bars on the cot. since this we have had great night sleeps and that reasurrance of the mesh not having ties and breathable. Also i didn't receive the item for ages - but waited as it was when all the bad weather was delaying everything, but I contacted the seller they sent another straight away via recorded delivery. Gre dat service and great product. Wish they did one in cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 April 2013
This is great. I put it over my face to check I could berth and I could, simple idea and it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 Jan 2011
I love this cot bumper !! It ticks all the safety checks you want
for your baby and is easy to use and looks good. I took it off my cot at home
and took it with me to my mums to put round her cot and even though hers is a different
make and shape its versatile enough to fit that too.
It makes the cot more protected and cosy for the baby and you know they're safe.
its brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, particularly for little babies!, 10 Oct 2014
Excellent. Stops legs and arms getting stuck and makes the cot a bit more cosy without the dangers of traditional bumpers. They have washed well then carried on being used. A great investment. The on,y improvement would perhaps be to have them a little deeper, they tend to slip down the side of the mattress then there is only a couple of inches above to do its job so as my daughter has grown she now rolls over and gets her hand stuck through the bars still!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 20 Sep 2014
Brilliant product!! So much safer than traditional cot bumpers as they are breathable and do not have any dangerous ties. They stopped my children from poking their arms and legs through the bars of the cot at nighttime, which is the main reason I purchased these. Fantastic product, and put my mind at ease knowing my children were safe during the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic product!, 24 Jan 2012
I was using a cot bumper on my sons cot but was a little concerned once the little wriggler was on the move that there was a chance of suffocation due to the bumper being so thick, also I as worried about his arms and legs getting stuck through the bars! Then I saw this page on Facebook and was lucky enough to get a 2 sided ivory cot wrap! I put it on the cot straight away and I love it, as well as making the cot seem alot cosier I now have less of a worry when I see my little guy has moved right up next to it!
I would definitely recommend this as a must have to all parents and have done so to many friends!
Great product!