4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story
I did like this story. I have read others by this author so was drawn to this. The characters were interesting. I felt it explained the culture of celebrity and how intrusive it can be very well. An interesting angle to the romance story.
Published 5 months ago by Tricia

The plot starts really well. The story of a rich country club owner meeting a well know person sets the stall out for a good yarn.
The media pursue them for a story/photos, and then print things that are not true when they are not able to get what they want.
Published 3 months ago by red spot designs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, 30 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspired, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
True North is another great read from Marie Force. Another finely woven story with wonderful characters and plot. I have read nearly all of her books now and I never tire of them. She is my all time favourite author. Can't wait to read the next one.

1.0 out of 5 stars The story of a rich country club owner meeting a well know person sets the stall out for a good yarn. The media pursue them for, 7 July 2014
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
Then the wholly UNNECESSARY SEXUAL CONTENT STARTS!!!!!! Why is it that some writers who start with a good story have to resort to gutter tactics.
I found this book awful, the only good part was it was free........but will not buy any further work by this author.

1.0 out of 5 stars love story, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
sorry only read part of this its probably a good read for those who like this type of novel but not I think for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read., 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. It was an easy read with a good mixture of romance and tension. Perfect for a holiday or short break.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
Marie force is a great writer, loved this book. Have read a good number of her books now, not a bad one yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars True North, true love, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
Marie Force you've done it again,captured my heart with your talented writing, loved this n all the twists n turns too... I liked both romances, true north is a beautiful live story..

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 31 Dec 2013
Tracy, (w Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
Marie does it again. This is the first stand alone novel of Marie's that I've read and it was brilliant.
A tale of two totally different characters finding true love, all thanks to a hideous bridesmaid dress.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really quite bad. I bought this book cos it was free ..., 21 Oct 2014
E. Sedgwick "Ellie" (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
Really quite bad. I bought this book cos it was free and had good reviews. I thought it would be OK for my Young teenage daugther who likes teenie romances. The book is not well written and is a little bit reminiscent of a mills and boon, but then suddenly there are scenes of really explicit sex which seems to be pure titillation and not in keeping with the rest of the book either in style or relevance. These scenes are not sensitively or well written and I can only imagine that they are there to turn their readers on. I had to delete the book from my device because it is definitely not suitable Reading material for my daughter. This is not a quality read, though I suppose that you can't expect miracles for free. I will not be buying more books from this autor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose, weak story plus fantasy relationship - not worth reading., 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: True North (Kindle Edition)
I am being generous with two stars, for me at least. There is a very loose story but the book became more and more tedious till I gave up at around 30%. It was free so the only loss was my time in reading it. Maybe this book has a market somewhere but the fantasy, idealistic romance - beautiful model, handsome, rich man with lots of boring sex is not my type of book at all. The endearments used irritated me too - they seemed antiquated and false. I can't believe I read so much of the book hoping a real story would emerge and I guess I continued, too, because I could count on one hand the amount of times I have given up reading a book. It was a relief to put this one aside.

True North