Price:£7.06+ £5.03 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 December 2012
I don't have kids and this was not purchased for a child. It was purchased for me, a collector of oddball things who thinks that teddy bears and fluffy kittens have had their day in the world of plush toys and it is time for something different.

And here is that different thing.

Based on the microscopic world, Giant Microbes takes us on a macrocosmic trip to the world of bugs, virus, bacteria and all manner of medical related microbes. They come with a sewn in label and also a seperate label (in a variety of languages) detailing the specifics of your microbe.

Quite how they have made the humble microbe look cute is beyond me, but they have, with a well-finished plush that not only amuses but educates. And lets face it, they look kinda cool in their own way - bound to be a talking point!

The Penicillin is around 9 inches tall and is one of the taller microbes on sale. It has a velour finishe with fluffy tips.

A cute, entertaining and educational toy... or a collector item!
on 19 February 2013
I bought this for my son's birthday, he's only 1 but it's good to get them started early on science! He really likes it, but it's great for adults too, I may buy a few different ones for myself :)

Seems to be good quality and should last a long time.
on 19 December 2014
Bought this is a birthday gift for my sister as she's allergic to penicillin and thought it would be ironic. Not as big as what I'd been expecting and nowhere near as exciting. Came with tags that gave info about penicillin and a brief description of the micobe which was interesting. My sister liked it but in future I'd much prefer to purchase the petri dish sets as I feel it would be a better use of money.
on 22 October 2013
Lovely quality - perfect gag gift for a medical person (or their child!) Not big (check the dimensions in the description!) but really nice
on 3 November 2012
Love it. A great present for an adult in the medical business. Not sure of it's value to a child.