5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, sexy strap!
A non-Amazon purchase for myself. It looks and feels great, even better than the pictures. The strap is smooth with rose gold link ends bordering the edges. This watch is made to appear unique and prestige whilst making the wearer feel elegant and looking sharp.

Took the watch in-store to remove links which was done with ease and minimal cost. The Rose gold...
Published 2 months ago by JT

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed!!
This is by far the worst quality watch I have ever purchased! The strap is loose and bendy and the minuet it moves the pins that hold the links together just fall out. I am in the process of returning this product as we speak but as of yet I have heard nothing from the supplier. I don't know if the quality of the watch is to do with Armani or the supplier but either way I...
Published 1 month ago by david

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Well it looks great and feels pretty nice but it's a bit large ..., 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's AR5905 Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Black Dial (Electronics)
Well it looks great and feels pretty nice but it's a bit large around my pulse although it's easy it's easy to fix it's a bit annoying. I gave it 4 stars because it looks exactly like in the pics and everything seems to be working just as expected although it's size otherwise perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS WATCH IS FAKE!!!!, 14 Sept. 2013
I just bought this watch, and I am very very upset while it is a FAKE WATCH!!!
I went immediately to a good name watch sell shop and I was comparing them.
IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THE DIFFERENCE WITHIN TWO.
The first feeling of holding a fake item suggesting the box, its quality.
I am very sorry I spent this much money for it. On my holiday in Turkey, I could buy this copy for 50EUR.

Sorry for had to write this.

5.0 out of 5 stars soooooooooooo pleased, 19 Feb. 2015
I bought this watch for my sons 18th and was very concerned weather it was real or not.wow I'm so pleased with everything, the posting the pagaging and the watch it's self is fantastic, I will definitely be buying again from the seller, I'm soooooooooooo pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 10 Jun. 2014
I bought this watch for my husband's birthday. I am really satisfied as it was just the perfect gift for this occasion. This watch is different from the other one, with a very nice and unique colour which make the difference. He is very happy with his gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 22 May 2014
sorry to say that but i was maiby unluky!
my wach got steam inside and wasnt water resistent like how they says in description
i like the design so much.
very dissapointed or unluky !

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch!!, 16 Aug. 2013
A present for a dad and husband from us all. The watch is beautiful im thinking weather to get the matching womens one. only the box it came in had scratches on it and dents didn't look new.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch. Excellent service andelivery brilliant value for money, 8 Jan. 2015
A beautiful watch. Excellent service andelivery brilliant value for money! We had just viewed this watch in a high street jewellers priced close to £400! There is no difference! Certificate of authenticity and presentation box.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very stylish watch& affordable, 11 Jan. 2014
This is a good watch,stylish,affordable,and mechanically very sound
Quiet pleased with it totally recommend it,I particularly like the strap very clever
Designe and easy to wear

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!!, 10 Nov. 2014
FAKE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 5 July 2013
Fast delivery, watch looks beautiful.
Would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Although the box is a little small but won't damage the watch what so ever

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›