on 31 August 2014
Comfortable enough but the quality on mine is sub-par with fraying occurring on the top layer of fabric which has worsened over time Now, just under six months after starting to use it, that top layer is starting to come away.

Whether or not mine had a manufacturing defect, I can't say - the strength of other reviews seems to suggest it may be possible and that otherwise, they're okay. It does seem that my case is not an isolated one though.
on 15 August 2014
This product looks like it is designed more for keyboards and not laptops per se - even though it states on the description it works with a 17 inch laptop. I got this and returned it because when using with the latop, it was too high and was actually uncomfortable. It had no give. I then tried the fellows gel support and loved it so got that. This may be better for keyboards but I would not recomend this for laptop use.
on 6 January 2015
I have a mechanical keyboard which is quite high and would leave me with wrist pain. This solved it completely. It's firm but still soft on the wrist.

The top layer will peel back in about 6-8 months if you are not careful. I bought a second one which should speak to how much I love this product. I do like to place my elbow on it and rest my head on my hand. It keeps my elbow nice and comfortable but my previous one did end up with a couple of slight dents from a year of leaning. I'm taking better care of this one but it's easily worth it to buy a new one every year if you don't want to be careful with it.
on 13 April 2014
I've been getting fed up trying to find one of these types of wrist rest - they seem to have gone out of fashion over the years. I hate the gel ones. The Grafiti one is brill. Slightly wider than I am used to but comfy and supportive and good value. This one will last me for years (if I can just stop my work colleagues from trying to pinch it off me that is!) and I would recommend it to anyone who can't get on with the gel or microbead ones.
on 25 June 2014
I bought this for my partner as he had just bought a new mechanical keyboard and his wrists were getting sore - he loves it. It doesn't get sweaty (with the weather being quite warm right now) and the texture and feel is nice. It's just the right size as well!

Would recommend.
on 22 November 2014
I've not rated this any higher. It's comfortable but the problem is that I feel like it's too thick. I'm using this with a Cherry mechanical keyboard which is in itself quite a bulky item. However this palm rest sits above the bottom end of the laptop which makes it feel like i'm typing with my hands point downwards.

Build seems ok, but I'm sure given the fabric that has been used that this will start to gather dirt and discolour over time. Sure, I could take a shower more often but over time dirt and grime will become a problem.

I do like how it goes the full length of my keyboard giving support right across the key range including the 10 keys.

When I'm thinking I tend to lean on my desk and this also helps with that. No more sore elbows.
on 27 June 2014
Cant really say much other than the size is great.
Very comfortable, highly recommended.
Only slight criticism is the front edge is not rounded.
on 29 June 2014
Best wrist pad I've ever owned. After a while the top layer starts to fray at the edges but apart from that it's so much better than the rounded ones.
I use a MacBook so there is plenty of laptop space for my wrists to rest on, but the problem I encountered was pressure halfway up my forearms from the square edge of the MacBook. The Fat Wrist Pad solved that problem by providing support for my forearms between the edge of the MacBook and the edge of the desk. It was very comfortable.

I dropped one star because, over the 18 months of use, the top edge of material has peeled off at the edges and is curling back. It looks a bit tatty now.
on 24 December 2014
Durable and comfortable,

I expected this to fray at the edges, to develop grooves and discolour.

But after a couple of months of using this at work (8 hours a day 5 days a week) this thing has only developed a slight dimple, which is beacause i tend to dig my elbow into it and rest my head on my hand.

Its lovely, no fraying, no discolouration.

its sturdy too, stays put with just enough give that it moves when you want it to.