5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and comfertable
Cant really say much other than the size is great.
Very comfortable, highly recommended.
Only slight criticism is the front edge is not rounded.
Published 6 months ago by James

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay apart from fraying fabric ...
Comfortable enough but the quality on mine is sub-par with fraying occurring on the top layer of fabric which has worsened over time Now, just under six months after starting to use it, that top layer is starting to come away.

Published 3 months ago by Ben

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay apart from fraying fabric ..., 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Grifiti Fat Wrist Pad 17 in Black is a 4 Inch Wide Wrist Rest for Standard Keyboards and Mechanical Keyboards and 17 inch Laptops, Notebooks, and MacBooks (Office Product)

Whether or not mine had a manufacturing defect, I can't say - the strength of other reviews seems to suggest it may be possible and that otherwise, they're okay. It does seem that my case is not an isolated one though.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's comfortable but the problem is that I feel like it's ..., 22 Nov 2014
I've not rated this any higher. It's comfortable but the problem is that I feel like it's too thick. I'm using this with a Cherry mechanical keyboard which is in itself quite a bulky item. However this palm rest sits above the bottom end of the laptop which makes it feel like i'm typing with my hands point downwards.

Build seems ok, but I'm sure given the fabric that has been used that this will start to gather dirt and discolour over time. Sure, I could take a shower more often but over time dirt and grime will become a problem.

I do like how it goes the full length of my keyboard giving support right across the key range including the 10 keys.

When I'm thinking I tend to lean on my desk and this also helps with that. No more sore elbows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and comfertable, 27 Jun 2014
Cant really say much other than the size is great.
Very comfortable, highly recommended.
Only slight criticism is the front edge is not rounded.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 29 Jun 2014
Best wrist pad I've ever owned. After a while the top layer starts to fray at the edges but apart from that it's so much better than the rounded ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and durable., 24 Dec 2014
D. Slominski "Slom" (Leeds) - See all my reviews
Durable and comfortable,

I expected this to fray at the edges, to develop grooves and discolour.

But after a couple of months of using this at work (8 hours a day 5 days a week) this thing has only developed a slight dimple, which is beacause i tend to dig my elbow into it and rest my head on my hand.

Its lovely, no fraying, no discolouration.

its sturdy too, stays put with just enough give that it moves when you want it to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great for laptop use., 15 Aug 2014
This product looks like it is designed more for keyboards and not laptops per se - even though it states on the description it works with a 17 inch laptop. I got this and returned it because when using with the latop, it was too high and was actually uncomfortable. It had no give. I then tried the fellows gel support and loved it so got that. This may be better for keyboards but I would not recomend this for laptop use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sep 2014
Really pleased with this. Had issues with my wrists leaning on the desk before. This has solved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice wrist pad, 9 Sep 2014
I agree with the other reviews, the wrist pad is excellent for comfort. The edges have frayed slightly after a year and hence not the best in terms of appearances but I otherwise am very happy and a great partner with mechanical keyboards. I have had a silicone one before and I think this product provides a nice balance of firmness without it being harsh on the wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a mechanical keyboard, 25 Jun 2014
I bought this for my partner as he had just bought a new mechanical keyboard and his wrists were getting sore - he loves it. It doesn't get sweaty (with the weather being quite warm right now) and the texture and feel is nice. It's just the right size as well!

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best there is, 13 Jun 2014
I've never liked wrist rests for various reasons, until using these Grafiti wrist pads.

I had the Slim version of this (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AJD16T2) for my previous keyboard but needed this one after buying a mechanical keyboard.

They are very comfortable and supportive and don't move an inch, even with energetic typing.

I now use the Slim one as a rest for my mouse hand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›