5.0 out of 5 stars Their best yet
Another excellent album from Hinder. I have all their previous albums and at first didnt think it as strong but, oh man, does it creep up and grab you! From the rocking title track and opener "2 sides of me" to the exquisite power ballads "What ya gonna do" and "everybodys wrong" it is one glorious album. Not 1 bad track.
Lyrically wonderful. Fabulous guitar work...
Published on 8 Mar 2011 by G J NEWMAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Third studio album from Oklahoma rockers...
I must be fair here, it was with a little apprehension that I pushed play on the latest record from American hard rockers "Hinder."
That's not because I don't like them, but because overall I found their second album rather disappointing when compared to their excellent debut.
Published on 7 Dec 2010 by Mr. N. J. Henderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Third studio album from Oklahoma rockers..., 7 Dec 2010
Mr. N. J. Henderson (Bude, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
I wasn't sure of the direction Hinder would take and after listening to the distinctly average opening two tracks I was beginning to wish I hadn't bothered, thankfully however this is where the negativity quickly ends.
Ballad "What Ya Gonna Do" is their best since "Lips Of An Angel," lighter track "Hey Ho" changes the tone nicely before a couple of other strong ballads appear with "The Life" and "Everybody's Wrong."
Rockers "Waking Up The Devil" and "Striptease" may not immediately appeal on first listen but overall the melodies and solos appear tighter and more controlled than their previous album, working with producer Kevin Churko certainly seems to have helped matters.
I suppose you could describe "Hinder" as similar in style and approach to "Nickelback," the latter of course sell millions of records worldwide despite universal critical grillings accompanying each record, so I don't expect Hinder to disappear from the airwaves anytime soon.
If you new to Hinder in the UK then give them a listen with an open mind, an all American nightmare it certainly isn't but it ain't no masterpiece either.
3.5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Their best yet, 8 Mar 2011
G J NEWMAN (STROUD, GLOS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
Lyrically wonderful. Fabulous guitar work. PUT IT ON AND TURN IT UP!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars marmite, 6 Aug 2011
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
Hinder like marmite love it or hate it.Ive yet to be dissapointed and I have all their albums. For me its one of those groups that the more you listen the more the tracks grow on you.Not to be played to softly a mixture of well sung ballards and good old rough rock.Their extreme behavior album which I also purchased is also one for the collection and is available at a very good price.ENJOY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hinder - All American Nightmare, 6 Jan 2011
Michael (Hastings, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
Once again Hinder haven't disappointed me. Big and catchy choruses, ballads, party songs. Still dirty and heartfelt. Pretty much what you'd expect if you know what to expect having listened to their previous two albums. I knocked off a star because it's over all too soon, at just over 30 minutes. This band really should be a lot bigger in the U.K than they are - every song on here is good enough to be a single. Fantastic pure rock music. I am one happy fan, and if you're new to Hinder they can get thousands of happy converts.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a band!, 28 July 2013
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
This is probably my favourite album from my favourite band. All their music is amazing but for me this album is incredible. I ADORE ALL HINDER ALBUMS. I ADORE HINDER.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 April 2013
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
great songs from start to end , love to see hinder live in scotland this year so come on ?

5.0 out of 5 stars HINDER ALL AMERICAN NIGHTMARE, 2 April 2013
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
Ahhh these boys are another one of my favourites in the music world, HINDER have made some great albums in the years they have been around, first album was exellent with the vocals of Austin their lead singer plus his brilliant guitatrist's who really rift out those tracks for him, Austin's voice is an unusual one because not many artist's can copy it he has a simular sound to nickleback but in my opinion Austin's is slightly better in the sense of hearing every song clearly, nothing wrong with Chad's just i perfer Austin's voice to his, Anyways this album for me i would say has been the best one, it's heavier with more guitar solo's yeah i'd say All American Nightmare is his heaviest song but the others are just as good & heavy :P
Now for the album just pure class like always Hinder never dissapoint ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
a very very Good album, some Excellent tunes and grooves but too many ballads and not enough heavy tracks !.....

4.0 out of 5 stars another great find, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
Have to be honest the cover artwork caught my eye with this album, and am I glad about that this is a must buy for anyone who loves rock music Hinder play rock music like it should be played and are now on my bands to collect list, but if you just buy one this one comes highly recomended.All American Nightmare

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 19 July 2012
This review is from: All American Nightmare (Audio CD)
What a great album! great for listening in the car. really catchy riffs. its good ol' hard rock and roll! not a pop band thats pretending to be a rock band. Austin's voice is very very sexy! cant believe i didnt buy it sooner. x

ARRAY(0xadaceeac)