5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book
I needed a book that you help me move a number of applications from Access 2000 to Access 2010. This was recommended. It is a very comprehensive book aimed at the developer who is very familiar with writing background VBA code to support realistic applications. I was particularly interested in finding out how to manage the ribbon and shortcut menus from code...
Published on 1 April 2011 by K. Tizzard

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Published on 12 Jun 2011 by KeithB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 1 April 2011
K. Tizzard "Jim" (UK) - See all my reviews

A really worthwhile book on the subject

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers all you need to know in plain English, 10 Jun 2013
Although the 2013 release of Access is now upon us this work covers all you need to know about Access 2010 programming in plain English and will get anyone developing database solutions with ease.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Access 2010 Programmer's Reference (Kindle Edition)
This has to be one of my worst decisions. This book is just not suitable for transfer to an ebook format. Being a technical book, I was looking for a comprehensive index, and it is certainly there at the end of the book. However, it is just a list of words with no reference to page numbers and no links to take you to the required entry either. The only way to navigate through this ebook is from the front to back cover or via the contents at the front of the book. Yes, I admit there is the search facility built into the Kindle. However, enter the wrong search text and you can pick up hundreds of references.

Being an experienced Access developer and a bit of a dinosaur, I need the index facility, so I am going to have to resort to buying the paper version as well. If you take my advice, you will ignore the ebook and go for the real thing.

Access 2010 Programmer's Reference