5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
I bought this as a gift for my wife and she is over the moon with it. Great price too and delivery was very quick.
She's so pleased my son wants a Fossil watch too! Perhaps I shouldn't have bought it after all!!
Published 14 months ago by Mr. S. J. Valler

2.0 out of 5 stars My present
I have worn the watch three times and clasp is losing is colour and it was a present So not happy
Published 7 months ago by Philip capon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 27 Jun 2013
Mr. S. J. Valler (Kent U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Women's Quartz Watch Ladies Dress ES2811 with Metal Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars 18th Present, 18 Dec 2013
I bought this watch as an 18th birthday present for my granddaughter. The price was great and she is delighted with it. Excellent service as it arrived well before the expected date of delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bling, 30 Dec 2013
Wonderful looking watch, quality build, well packaged - great product . Highly recommended if you are looking for a bright and shiny time piece. Be aware it is as large as a men's watch .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Mar 2013
Bought this for my daughter looks so good on her wrist and lots cheaper than the Fossil shop. So pleased with the colour goes with all outfits so classy looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 Mar 2014
i luv it very much its my birthday present to myself and its worth it, would definitely recommend it with other

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy, 21 Dec 2013
Beautiful watch. Really good quality and eye catching. Goes with any outfit. I bought this at 72. And it was a bargain this same watch retails at 150 in fossil stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, bought as a present for my, 2 July 2014
great , bought as a present for my daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 8 May 2014
I saw this watch several times and just had to get it! Arrived in great condition am earlier then expected! Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fossil, 27 April 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter as birthday gift. I think fossil never makes anyone disappointed.and i am right. my daughter loves it much. It's reliable.

2.0 out of 5 stars My present, 21 Jan 2014