5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: BRAND NEW FOR ACER ASPIRE 5820, 5251, 5410, 5536, 5542 LAPTOP ENGLISH KEYBOARD UK LAYOUT BLACK COLOUR
This product took a day to arrive, and so I'm very impressed with the seller.

Installation of my new keyboard took sub 5 minutes, with the use of a flat head screw driver to push down the small clips around the perimeter of the keyboard to remove, lift up the clip collecting the 'electrical' cable, and installation is as easy reinserting the electrical cable and a push fit.

I would definitely purchase this item again in the future and would recommend to others.

Upon very close inspection the only difference I can see between this product and the my original keyboard is a very slight difference in font on 3 or so keys.

Five stars for now! This is the first thing I've written on the keyboard, time will tell as to how well it reacts to constant usage.

Jon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as New, 14 Sep 2011
This was my first attempt at changing a keyboard (or anything else technical related to computing), but am fairly practical. Found instructions on a website, (may be a good idea to include these with the keyboard, but I can see the practical issues on language, models etc).

Keyboard arrived well within the stated times, and was exactly as described (isn't it nice when things go to plan).

The process was relatively simple (till I dropped a small "ribbon clip" into an even smaller hole, but eventually retrieved it) and has resulted in a good as new laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 26 Jun 2011
ordered on monday morning arrived tuesday morning, ten mins to fit the first time I'd done a laptop keyboard, very happy with keyboard works fine would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 30 Jan 2014
I ordered this late night on Friday and it was here Sunday morning, Excellent service. Literally took about 10 minutes to swap the old keyboard and put the new one in. Highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 8 May 2013
A work colleague who is much more technical than me recommend that I purchase a replacement key board when I lost a key from the original keyboard.
I wasn't sure that I could fit the replacement but I needn't have worried it was easy to fit and saved 100's not having to buy a new laptop and all the programs on my original laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a replacement keyboard...., 7 April 2013
and it does just that. fit and forget (twelve more words required by the review website - that did it exactly!)

ARRAY(0xb4985f18)