5.0 out of 5 stars I love love love them!
Perfect shoes, sexy and comfy! My normal size was too big, so I bought a size 4 instead of 5 and they are perfect! What I usually hate about sandals is when your pinky toe sticks out between the straps. Not with these! As I said before they are perfect!
Published on 11 Aug. 2011 by ringfinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large on the sides
I am a bit at a lose at what to say.

They are pretty shoes, good quality and everything. I also loved that the top fastener was actually velcro, nice surprise. They also included parts for the heels when they get damaged, that was a nice touch too.
Published on 9 Aug. 2012 by Sherry

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love love them!, 11 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, nice price, satisfied costumer, 28 Oct. 2013
Nice product, nice price, perfect comunication and another satisfied costumer.
Makes my wife prettier and happy and they are very nice, and portuguese!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy!, 9 Oct. 2013
i simply love these shoes!
They are very high and i have almost fallen over on several occasions in them but that has not dampened my enthusiasm for wearing them. These sandals look just as fantastic with jeans or linen trousers as they do with my little black dress.
I bought them in red and they make me feel tall, feminine and a bit glamorous (if not down right sexy!).
On a practical note, i like the velcro fastenings and the fact that the manufacturers include replacement parts for reheeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another great Fly London shoe, 1 Sept. 2012
Well made ,comfortable and stylish is what I have come to expect from Fly London and they haven't let me down. The shoe is so comfortable and the size is true ,they fit perfectly and I wore them all day doing quite a bit of walking without any rubbing or pain. The down side is I haven't got any more room in my wardrobe for any more pairs and yet the price and quality mean I am still buying them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 16 Sept. 2011
Love these sandals. Took them on holiday and had great comments about how nice they looked.
I can honestly say they are remarkably comfortable wasnt expecting that because of the heel
height but they are extremely comfortable. I love them, well done FLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly to Die For!!! Joss Platforms, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Fly London Women's Joss Platforms Heel (Apparel)
Have several pairs of fly shoes and boots and have NEVER been disappointed. These sandals are sooooooo comfy even though they have quite a high heel and look stunning on. Go with anything day or night. Can't recommend them highly enough!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars SOLE, 11 Oct. 2011
This shoe is nice and comfortable, but have one visible fault - the sole colour, too much orange shows up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large on the sides, 9 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Fly London Women's Joss Platforms Heel (Apparel)
I am a bit at a lose at what to say.

The heels are indeed more comfortable than what it seems when looking at them, but still, they are pretty high nonetheless so I still couldn't help myself thinking, while trying them out in the street, that I was going to kill myself ^^; But the heel thing is subjective from one person to another of course. They are a bit heavy.

But the last thing, which I might consider to be a big defect, is a real problem: the size. I'm usually a 6-6&1/2uk, depending on the shoes styles, I bought size 6uk and the length for my feet is perfect...but it's too large! And no, I'm most definitely not some petite woman with narrow feet, nothing like that, I'm 168cm for 59kg and my feet are more than normal, but my feet are floating inside, it was seriously dangerous to walk around with those: not only I had to care of the high heel, but also of the fact my feet had close to no 'support' at all, since when I walked my feet got 'detached' from the shoe itself each time I lifted them, slipping around, I don't know if I explain myself well...to put it simply, in spite of 'being my size', the only thing that maintained them was the 2 fasteners, else they would have been unwearable, and the heaviness of the rubber heels did not help, the entire zone around my toes was floating around.

So now, I either have to return them directly after wearing them only once, or try to make them fit forcefully using those gel heel grips things, hoping it works...

Fly London Women's Joss Platforms Heel