5.0 out of 5 stars My 1st washing machine <3
This is the 1st ever washing machine that we've owned. I didnt chose it, my boyfriend actually did. But im glad he did because I love it.

Published 22 months ago by Ms. H. P. Scrivens

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
Published 19 months ago by Hols

5.0 out of 5 stars My 1st washing machine <3, 13 Nov 2012
Ms. H. P. Scrivens (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung WF0704W7W 7kg Bubble Wash Technology Washing Machine, 1400rpm, White (Misc.)

Its smart looking, has a nice clear display and makes noises when you alter settings, when its finished etc. The spin on it is really quiet. Compared to my parents machine (which sounds like its about to take off), Sitting in the same room having dinner and chatting is no problem with this beauty. The 7kg drum means its easy to wash a whole set of kingsize bedding and sheets no problem.

It has an excellent energy rating which is important to me and I cant say I've had any big water or energy bills since I've been using it.

To sum it up ... I would recommend this machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!! What a great buy., 24 July 2011
Miss P. Rawlins "Lettie" (London, England) - See all my reviews
I had so many problems with payment and delivery but I had seen an online demonstration, and really wanted this machine.
All that asside this is the best machine I have ever had the pleisure to use. It is easy to install, easy to use and has an extremely quiet action even in the final spin cycle. The clothes come out cleaner, fresher and softer. I am pleased and very impressed. I am looking forward to the first need to do a self clean cycle. I will try to remember to make a comment on that at a later date.

4.0 out of 5 stars samsung 7w, 10 Nov 2011
I bought my washing machine through Amazon and I can not fault it. Quiet,digital time display of program and time left. Lots of flashing buttons and washes prefectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, 27 Jan 2013
I bought this washing machine recently because of the outstanding reviews it has received. I am sure it is a brilliant machine, BUT BEWARE of the specifications given for the machine! The depth of the machine is stated as 60cm, which is roughly the top of the machine, but there is a bulge at the back and the depth of the door make the machine more like 68cm deep. This meant that no way would the machine fit in my space, and sadly I had to go through all the hassle of sending it back. Shame because I really wanted it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - but a few things to beware of, 11 Feb 2013
Bill Clinton "Entertainer" (The Rock and Rolling Hills of Somerset) - See all my reviews
This is brilliant but there are a couple of things to beware of

First it is bigger than specified and I had to re-do the plumbing (inlet and outlet) and move the plug socket and part of the kitchen to get this thing in! Allow at least 65cm depth

Secondly, you can't wash at 50 degrees. Every other washing machine I have owned had a 50 degree setting, but with this, if you can't wash at 60, then you have to do it at 40.

Really annoying, but apart from that its brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Washing Machine, 25 Nov 2012
Robert J. Wells (UK) - See all my reviews
This is our first Samsung Washing Machine and I am very pleased with its appearance and excellent washing features. This machine runs very quietly even on its fastest spin speed and with a five year guarantee it couldn't be bettered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung WF0704W, 31 Jan 2012
Amazingly quiet and easy to use. Seems to wash well, though not all the many options yet explored. Ultra-eco (30 degrees) not really viable other than for very lightly soiled items

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Experience so far!, 15 Dec 2012
Really very good service and machine! After reading the positive reviews (and the issue about stopping the spin drive to activate the rinse hold!), I bought this washing machine for my mum since hers had broken down.

After ordering online, I was contacted the next day by the company to inform me that delivery would be on Saturday (5 days from ordering). They couldn't tell me the time of delivery but promised to call nearer the day. Come Friday afternoon, I receive a call telling me that my delivery would be the third one in the area and they would arrive sometime on Saturday morning. In addition, they promised the delivery driver would call half an hour before arrival. On the day, everything happened as promised. The driver called at 9.00am and at 9.20am the driver delivered the machine into mum's utility room (not connected, but I wasn't expecting this to happen). The driver carefully explained to Mum where to sign for delivery and tick the box stating that although the item had been delivered, Mum had not checked the condition yet. (Kudos on driver's honesty!). When I arrived, I opened the packaging and everything was in perfect condition. Setting the machine up was fairly standard affair. After three washes, I can say all the positive reviews have been correct! The controls are in big chunky buttons, clear timing display and a large central control knob which are all clearly marked and easy for Mum to use, even with her failing eyesight! There's a whole array of different programs to keep her happy with different washes. She especially likes the 'MyCycle' function so her customised settings are just one button away and she likes the re-assuring 'beep' after pressing each button (which can be switched off if you find it annoying). The only negative is that during a wash cycle, Mum accidentally bumped into the machine's power button and switched it off! This problem has now been easily remedied by activating the child lock function. Overall a quiet, efficient and good all round machine. Now to see if the machine will last...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good does what it says on the tin,, 2 Sep 2011
Good does what it says on the tin, realy pleased with everything ie delivery ,
performance, I normaly go for Hotpoint, but there has never been so many different washing machines to buy so tried the Bubble Wash. Looking Good

1.0 out of 5 stars Does this company have the worst record in the UK for its support, 20 July 2014
Does this company have the worst record in the UK for its support?

I have never seen anything like it and yet it claims to be a pretender to the likes of Dell and Apple.

My washing machine has been broken since "April" - the beginning of April...it's now almost the end of July...

Samsung engineers can't diagnose the fault, so keep swapping out parts...

The parts have to come from overseas by snail-mail as there are none in the country.

Customers support don't deal with "complaints" which HAVE to go through their website...but of course that's only possible if there's an option for your model...which of course there isn't!!

Samsung say that they have to try and effect a repair before replacing the machine or returning your money. But there is no limit to the amount of times that they can "try" to repair it or how long that takes before getting a refund or replacement.

So in summary, can't diagnose, no spare parts, can't repair it, won't replace it, no complaints procedure.

What's one to do, except of course let everyone else know the score...

Do they care? Probably not...

FYI - The washing machine is their premier Eco Bubble 12Kg machine.