5.0 out of 5 stars eastpak greatpak!
As my son's backpack was falling to pieces we urgently needed a good replacement. The chosen product arrived on time. It can be difficult to see a black product on screen but the backpack was as described, with greater room and more pockets than we had anticipated. The straps are especially wide and comfortable for carrying such a deep backpack - should be added to...
Published on 2 Jan. 2010 by Helga Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK!
I've had many pairs of Fitflops and never had any problem - the leather quality in this pair is so much harder, they have caused blisters between my toes (which has never ever happened before) I note a previous review saying the same. I couldn't give more stars for that reason. The only positive is they look great in red and the skinny style is much much better, but...
Published 8 months ago by RubyDoo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Time and Austerity, Disappointment and Farewells..., 24 Jan. 2013
Mr. W. Blue (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Firstly let me apologise to you as my review will begin 5 years ago, It was when I was in need of a new backpack. A friend had suggested a bag from Eastpak a brand i was unfamiliar with, but my friend was already using, so I handed over my hard earned money to the retailer in Covent Garden.

Unbeknownst to me, the 5 years would turn my bag from a bog standard carry all to a reliable companion, when as both lightly and fully loaded, it coped with the stresses, knocks and bashes of London public transport, on the bus, trains and tube. It went with me to places in Europe and the US being a trusted "friend" that carried whatever I needed without any fuss.

Its life was long and was worked hard, only to finally retire - RIP - December 2012....

So a new search for a worthy replacement began with haste and from extensive reviews, searches and opportune moments arising from the Yuletide period, I found this model of bag that looked similar to my departed friend and seemed to tick the right boxes and was discounted.

HOWEVER.... despite its arrival being prompt as per amazonian legend and collecting with excitement from the post office depot, I could only use the backpack from 14/01/2013 to 18/01/2013 as the right strap popped out of the seam from the bottom with a noticeable sound only to be attached by a thread.....

Shocked by this turn of events I have lost faith with a brand that brandishes quality and reliability, possibly to help justify its pricing, yet which cannot produce a bag that can barely hold up for a less than a week.

Be advised and maybe consider, that when buying a backpack bricks and mortar real world retailers should be your 1st place to visit then decide if online is necessary....goodbye eastpak it was a good five years...

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good! Look more elegant than I expected and, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Shoes)
Really good! Look more elegant than I expected and, although they take a little getting used to, are a pleasure to walk in! They create a sensation not unlike walking on sand. I am docking a star however as the sole does not seem at completely well stuck down at the back on one sandal as on the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!!!, 10 July 2014
FAB!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes!, 10 July 2014
Snow lover (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Shoes)
The slimline straps and cork look on the side make these a cut above the usual fit flops and they didn't rub at first like other versions I have had in the past!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the sandals h, 8 July 2014
Just the job?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Shoes)
Beautiful shoe, when this arrived I had been involved in an accident and am potted from toe to knee no weight bear for at least 6weeks. These beauty's are keeping me going till I can walk around in them late summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Shoes)
The colour is lovely and they fit just right on size. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jun. 2014
A. M. Crocker (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Shoes)
Slimmer fit than normal Fitflops which is ideal for my feet and cork wedge makes them look a lot lighter and sleeker

5.0 out of 5 stars love love my new Fitflops!, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Shoes)
I like to buy one new style every year. This pair looks bang on trend and they are as comfy as ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fitflops!, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Shoes)
These sandals are not as bulky looking as some of the other designs. Very comfortable and a neat fit too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›