5.0 out of 5 stars eastpak greatpak!
Published on 2 Jan. 2010 by Helga Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK!
I've had many pairs of Fitflops and never had any problem - the leather quality in this pair is so much harder, they have caused blisters between my toes (which has never ever happened before) I note a previous review saying the same. I couldn't give more stars for that reason. The only positive is they look great in red and the skinny style is much much better, but...
Published 7 months ago by RubyDoo

5.0 out of 5 stars eastpak greatpak!, 2 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Sports)
As my son's backpack was falling to pieces we urgently needed a good replacement. The chosen product arrived on time. It can be difficult to see a black product on screen but the backpack was as described, with greater room and more pockets than we had anticipated. The straps are especially wide and comfortable for carrying such a deep backpack - should be added to description. Practical, well made and reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds all, 4 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Sports)
Good strong roomy backpack. Ideal for taking 15 inch laptop and other items for journey. Padded sides for laptop including edges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated and functional, 30 Nov. 2011
A. Stark "minimalist" (UK) - See all my reviews
I needed a medium sized backpack to protect my 15.4 inch laptop. But I also needed to have enough additional space so i could use it for short trips away. This bag suited my requirements perfectly. I am writing this review while on a short holiday and the Provider is living up to my expextations. I use it to carry my PC and charger, a couple of books, ipod, sweater and travel documents. And there's still plenty of room to spare. The construction seems very sturdy, especially the robust carry handle. Pleny of padding for the laptop. The simple, unfussy design is nice too. Can't fault it. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Eastpak Unisex Provider Backpack - Sunday Grey EK520363 Medium, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Sports)
Chose this bag mainly due to its laptop compartment and large size overall. I have a 13 inch laptop which fits nicely into the laptop sleeve, although you can fit a 15 inch laptop in there.
Ive had the bag now for just over a year and it has been fantastic, its survived a lot of wear and tear and still looks brand new to this day. Was a little bit hesitant at first as the material looks quite fragile in the picture, but its not at all, its very tough and durable and wipes clean.
Even when filled with heavy books etc this bag is still comfortable for the shoulders and back as they are well padded.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Sports)
I wanted a backpack of a good size in order to cart things between work and home and I was not disappointed by this bag. It has plenty of space for everything I have tried to pack, including a stack of papers 6 inches thick, shoes etc. The laptop storage is of good size and of course can double up as a space for your paperwork, which keeps it protected away from the other things in your bag. When you don't want to fill the bag to the brim, you can decrease its size by pulling the straps on the sides tight to compress it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good (Recommend), 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Sports)
I literally can't find a fault in it.

Resistant to wear (as all Eastpaks I've had so far, because I still have all of them)
Waterproof (within reason, i.e.: 30min walks under medium to heavy rain).
Easy to clean (I can easily clean the outside with a wet towel - or wash it all by hand or machine if the inside is bad, too).
Perfect size (it has humongous amounts of space when extended and I can shrink it to near flatness if it's mostly empty).
Good organization (with all the little pockets in the front pocket and the lack of these in the other two pockets I can fit a mix of big and tiny things in the backpack without losing/damaging any).
Comfortable (because I can control how deep the pack is, the weight is always placed close to my back and things don't move around when walking or almost-running).
It also looks good.

There're plenty other good things I could say about it, but these are the main ones. I definitely recommend this to anyone.

[UPDATE: After a full year of heavy daily use (to carry a laptop, books, gym clothes, groceries, camping gear, travel supplies, basically everything) it still looks new, as in not-a-single-crease and just-out-of-the-box new. As someone who doesn't really care about where to put down my backpack (on the ground, hanging from a tree, basically anywhere), this is pretty amazing. Best durability of any backpack I ever owned.]

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and sturdy and at a steal, 4 Sept. 2013
love this bag, it took quite a bit of time to arrive as I am from the far east and still earlier than the estimated time of arrival given by Amazon.

I already owned an Eastpak bagpack and know they made good sturdy bagpack. I need a bigger one for my trip home and this is perfect, as it is light weight and simple. It is a steal from where I come from even with the higher shipping charge.

totally satisfied with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great schoolbag, 7 Sept. 2011
John Kelleher (Sligo, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Predictably great build quality from Eastpak - haven't let me down yet. Not the flashiest of bags but should last well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Back Pack, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Luggage)
Bought this primarily for commuting to work with laptop and a few bits and pieces but found it to be excellent for weekends away. Has lots of space and straps allow internal space to a expanded or shrunk depending on need.

Definately recommend this. Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Sports)
Lots of space for different things - laptop, keys etc. It's slightly pricey but I think it's worth it. Good for everyday use or as a carry on hand luggage on planes.

Eastpak Provider Backpack