5.0 out of 5 stars Great Small Bag
I brought this bag because it is small and I wanted a bag to use while horse riding. It is the perfect size and can fit a camera, sunglasses, phone, money etc.

Far too small if you are looking for a 'normal' backpack. I would recommend to horse riders and this is a really great price.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs S Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars 10l Orbit
Had read the reviews and thought it might be a good school bag. However, it was too small even as a school bag. Good quality product, but too small to be practical. Returned to Amazon.
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Small Bag, 9 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work!, 21 Sept. 2010
This rucksack is the perfect size for getting all the necessary things to and from work, clinical placement and uni. It's not big enough for large text books so don't buy it if you want to carry all your books around! I bought it for carrying the essentials, especially if running or cycling somewhere and it's perfect for that. A great buy and a bargain as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small backpack suitable for use as a handbag, 7 Mar. 2013
This is a 10litre rucksack I purchased it for my mum as she likes to use this type of bag as a handbag.It is made from strong and sturdy material and is sure to last for some years.As always eastpak quality is great.Would not consider it suitable as a young child's school bag possibly as a sports bag for primary school or day bag for a school trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rucksack for kids, 20 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my 5years old son for his birthday. It is a cool looking bag and he really loves it. Good to carry his PE kit and snacks for going out. The strap is too long for him at the moment. So I need to make a knot but it doesn't look too bad. I'm sure he'll be able to use it very long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars 10l Orbit, 24 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs., 23 Jan. 2014
Just the right size and importantly it also has padded straps for comfort. I use it when going shopping or out for a short walk or when visiting museums or sight seeing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for my needs, 17 Oct. 2013
I note that several people have complained that the product description does not identifiy this as a child's backpack. I think this is rather harsh. It is not a child's item but it is a small backpack. The dimensions are clearly stated and it is significantly cheaper than the full size Eastpak backpacks. I was deliberately looking for a backpack style handbag for my teenage daughter - not for school books or bags but for her to use as an alternative to a handbag - of which many teenagers don't seem to approve these days. This is an ideal size - the straps are plenty long enough for even a fairly chunky adult. It seems well made. The only reason for not giving five stars is that it is a little pricey for what it is - fabric is essentially plastic. However if this makes it more hardwearing and longlasting I guess it will be a good thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you read that it's only 10L capacity!, 5 Mar. 2014
Bought this expecting it to be a standard backpack that would fit my 13" laptop in, however upon delivery I discovered it was tiny! More suitable for a child! The bag itself is excellent quality and there was nothing wrong with it apart from the error on my behalf of ordering a 10L capacity one! So make sure you double check!

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, if that's what you're after, 29 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Orbit Backpack (Luggage)
I just received this today and unfortunately it wasn't quite the way I imagined it. It's smaller than I was hoping and it just about fits an A4 sized booklet - which isn't enough for me and I will send it back. Other than that I liked the colour "Coal" and the quality was good and worth the price, i'd say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, but check the measurements, 9 Mar. 2014
This is the standard of quality that you'd expect from Eastpak.
Very study, and looks like it will last decades.
My only reccomendation is that you check the measurements. I didn't, and hadn't realised just how small it would be.
But a handy size if you're travelling light, and I'm sure it's perfect for kids as a school bag.

Eastpak Unisex Orbit Backpack