on 19 July 2011
Basicly these are same as Orkney model but shorter. The internal lining is leather effect making it very comfortable same as Orkney. I prefer these as I can use them on a daily basis due to the short lenght of the ankle support. As the clour is very dark brown I have been able to use them for work and my higher ranking officers have not noticed in the Police force.
Also they have Vibram soles an added plus at this price.
on 23 July 2011
These boots 'are' made for walking. Previous boots I have tried have always aggrivated my achilles tendon, as they were high in the back. Not these Karrimor Penrith. So comfortable too, light and waterproof. I have 2 pairs.
on 8 January 2012
I have had these boots now for about 7 months and have worn them a fair bit. We try to get out to do a few miles on the moor each week and these boots have been ideal. I find them very comfortable and supportive in all the right places.
They are also wearing very well and still look very smart. Last week I slipped into a bog and ended up well over my ankles in water. The boots proved to be completely waterproof and my feet remained dry.
on 6 September 2011
paid £[] for these boots while on special offer and wow what a bargain, with vibram sole and karrimor wethertite which is
same as goretex really, all makes for a bargain, ok not best looking and they catch my ankle but when worn in properly that small problem should be sorted, i thank amazon for mailing me details of this great offer which i snapped up straight away,
would recommend to friends.
on 23 August 2011
Bought these boots for my husband. He likes them but has found them really rigid and they are not very flexible. They are good quality and if like the last pair, will give good wear.
on 19 August 2011
I have seen the equivilent of this product at a much higher price particularly as one considers it is leather. Very fast delivery
on 9 August 2013
Karrimor boots are now at the forefront. I used to buy the more expensive walking boots, then I discovered Karrimor boots. I have got 3 different pairs of Karrimor boots and they are all very comfortable, easy to walk in and for the price very cheap. All in all a very good boot.
on 7 May 2013
Have been on three walks in snowdonia including snowdons watkin path and miners.my feet were warm,dry and comfortable so I would definitely reccomend these boots for the price,you can't go wrong.good boots!
on 31 August 2011
I never expect that the Karrimor Men's Ksb Penrith Fg Event Hiking Boot Brown was so good very conftable and strong it's realy a walking pleazure. I shall return and suggest them to my friends.
on 14 August 2011
Completely waterproof, it would be nice to be able to get in half sizes so had to go for a size 10 but are very comfortable. Excellent value for price paid.