5.0 out of 5 stars these boots are made for walking
These boots 'are' made for walking. Previous boots I have tried have always aggrivated my achilles tendon, as they were high in the back. Not these Karrimor Penrith. So comfortable too, light and waterproof. I have 2 pairs.
Published on 23 July 2011 by A. E. Franks

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaked within 5 months. Can't weAr them in the ...
Leaked within 5 months. Can't weAr them in the rain now so will basically have to throw them out and get a new pair.
Published 5 months ago by W. Jacobsen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars these boots are made for walking, 23 July 2011
A. E. Franks (leeds, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Karrimor Men's Ksb Penrith Fg Event Hiking Boot (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfoy, 19 July 2011
S. H. Khan "Blueray" (Earth) - See all my reviews
Basicly these are same as Orkney model but shorter. The internal lining is leather effect making it very comfortable same as Orkney. I prefer these as I can use them on a daily basis due to the short lenght of the ankle support. As the clour is very dark brown I have been able to use them for work and my higher ranking officers have not noticed in the Police force.
Also they have Vibram soles an added plus at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice budget walking boots, 8 Jan 2012
I have had these boots now for about 7 months and have worn them a fair bit. We try to get out to do a few miles on the moor each week and these boots have been ideal. I find them very comfortable and supportive in all the right places.
They are also wearing very well and still look very smart. Last week I slipped into a bog and ended up well over my ankles in water. The boots proved to be completely waterproof and my feet remained dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars best value, 6 Sep 2011
paid £[] for these boots while on special offer and wow what a bargain, with vibram sole and karrimor wethertite which is
same as goretex really, all makes for a bargain, ok not best looking and they catch my ankle but when worn in properly that small problem should be sorted, i thank amazon for mailing me details of this great offer which i snapped up straight away,
would recommend to friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality boots, 23 Aug 2011
C. Ashmore (cheshire england) - See all my reviews
Bought these boots for my husband. He likes them but has found them really rigid and they are not very flexible. They are good quality and if like the last pair, will give good wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 19 Aug 2011
John Casey - See all my reviews
I have seen the equivilent of this product at a much higher price particularly as one considers it is leather. Very fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Men's Ksb Penrith Fg Event Hiking Boot, 9 Aug 2013
Karrimor boots are now at the forefront. I used to buy the more expensive walking boots, then I discovered Karrimor boots. I have got 3 different pairs of Karrimor boots and they are all very comfortable, easy to walk in and for the price very cheap. All in all a very good boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Karrimor Men's Ksb Penrith Fg Event Hiking Boot (Apparel)
Have been on three walks in snowdonia including snowdons watkin path and miners.my feet were warm,dry and comfortable so I would definitely reccomend these boots for the price,you can't go wrong.good boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Sep 2011
S. A. Ellis - See all my reviews
no problems wear them everyday keep my feet dry use them for work but the boot laces are a bit long so need reducing so you dont stand on them

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 31 Aug 2011
I never expect that the Karrimor Men's Ksb Penrith Fg Event Hiking Boot Brown was so good very conftable and strong it's realy a walking pleazure. I shall return and suggest them to my friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›