4.0 out of 5 stars shiny
Published 10 months ago by fratello

3.0 out of 5 stars 10 years younger
Not convinced that it made much difference but will give it a chance as there is. Still half a tube left .
Published 5 months ago by kate

4.0 out of 5 stars shiny, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
I read about retinol and it's true, it does help with wrinkles, but it might irritate the face and neck on some people with sensitive skin. I had never tried it since my skin is sensitive, so I started with this one. It's been a week, I put it every night before sleep and my face looks more relaxed, less tired. I don't think it eliminates the wrinkles, it only smooths out the skin which makes the appearance of looking younger. I like it, no irritation at all, I will keep using it, and besides it's a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 17 Nov 2013
R. J. Stevens "Kira" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
I choose this for the Retinol as I haven't used RetinA before and wanted something weaker for my skin until it gets used to it. It works so well I don't need to the RetinA. My skin looks clearer, brighter, a more even complexion, and overall younger looking. RoC has done it again ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 20 April 2014
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
I have fairly sensitive skin however no tingling or redness from this cream. I use it once every 2 days and it seems to have made my laugh lines fade slightly. Definitely seems to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 3 April 2014
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
Used loads of night creams on my sensitive skin over the years. This has got to be the best and i've only used it 3 times! Love it. But why is it so cheap?

4.0 out of 5 stars Roc Night Cream, 23 May 2014
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
I have sensitive skin on face but have found no reaction to my skin with the cream, been using at night only recently so too early to comment if there is any improvement to my skin yet, will continue to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Retinol, 7 April 2014
Mrs. June Singleton (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
This is a very light cream compared to some. Not sure how effective this is as I haven't used it long

4.0 out of 5 stars The jury is still out!, 14 April 2014
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
I am very happy with this cream, it goes onto the skin very easily and is absorbed quickly, and not much is needed. When you first use the cream it does make the skin feel a little tight and can make the sensitive areas a little red but this fades with use. I have only been using the cream for about 6 or 7 weeks and it is stated that any cream with Retinol in takes at least 12 weeks before any noticeable difference is seen, however my skin does seem smoother, firmer and brighter. I don't believe in miracle creams so I don't expect all lines to disappear especially at my age (50+), but I will continue to use this cream, and it fits in with the other creams I use in the day. A note for people wishing to buy this cream, it states that you should use a suncream in the day whilst using this, and I concur that this is a MUST, especially if you live in a warmer climate as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doc ordered, 8 May 2014
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
Great size tube. Price in comparison great. Have ordered twice now. Got my daughter to try on her young skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Godd product, 21 April 2014
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
I found a definite difference to my skin from the second day of use.Like others have found, although the cream did not magically remove my fine lines,it plumped my skin up enough to give a younger appearance and a dry patch on my forehead was no longer there.
The other thing about this cream was that I had no skin redness or sore eyes which I have always experienced with all other anti wrinkle products.
I will definitely keep using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roc Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream, 19 April 2014
This review is from: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml (Misc.)
Roc Retinol suits my skin and I also like the lift it gives to the skin. The price of this is also very attractive through Amazon. Would highly recommend this product.

RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml