5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots EVER :)
Published on 3 Dec 2010 by T

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but does not hold form
I bought these boots a month ago- they were amazingly comfortable but after a couple of weeks of wearing they lost their structure and now they are very hard to wear without having your foot slipping of the sole to the side- very hard to walk in.
Shame!
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by Dr N Nikbakht

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots EVER :), 3 Dec 2010
T (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Having bought these in autumn I wore them now and then and found them so comfy and warm. But with the recent 'cold' snap, these boots have proved invaluable. With temps overnight of -5 to -8 and snow to trek through each morning, these have been excellent - they have stayed in perfect nick despite being through the snow each morning, have kept me warm and snug, have given me great grip on the ice and whats more have toned my thighs as I've been wearing them all day and all evening for the last week :) - worth every last penny - I wouldnt have survived the freeze without them !!

5.0 out of 5 stars mukluk, 13 Jan 2010
I love all "FITFLOPS". The booties are excellent, they are cosy and warm, and they help my sore feet, and assist my posture. The sole is good on slippery surfaces, and for something that does you good, they look very trendy, the chestnut colour is fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Boots I've Owned, 26 Nov 2010
M. Bratton (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I've tried all types of boots over the past but I have to admit to being a fitflop fan. I've a couple of pairs of fitflops that I wear during the summer so I thought I would give the boots a try.

I have trouble with boots and shoes due to my little toes turning under and I hate wearing closed in shoes and boots, but these are fantastic. I wasn't sure which size to get as I find a size 41 is normally the most comfortable which I think work out at about 7.5 to 8. In the end I bought the size 8 as they are fur lined and maybe I could have got by with the 7 but as I've said I have trouble at times with my little toes so these give me the room to wiggle my toes around and if necessary wear socks as well.

They are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. The fur lining keeps my feet lovely and warm and I think I could wear them all day if necessary without any problem.

Great - highly recommended - and one of my friends has already bought a pair too on my recommendation and loves them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort and warmth, 1 Jan 2010
A. Pringle (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
These boots tho expensive really do the stuff - You get excercise while you walk, they have a good sole and they are waterproof into the bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mukluk boots, 11 Dec 2012
I bought these boots 2 years ago after spending all summer in fitflops. They have lastest two years and still look good, they are the most comfortable boots I have ever had and am now about to purchase my second pair.

So they might seem expensive but through autumn to spring I have worn mine nearly very day for two years, still going strong maybe not as smart anymore hence the purchase of new ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 11 Jan 2010
Mrs. Jean A. Symonds (England) - See all my reviews
These boots are so comfortable and warm. Hope to purchase a different colour soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but does not hold form, 27 Nov 2011
Shame!

5.0 out of 5 stars FIT FLOP MUKLUK, 16 Dec 2009
J. Nicholas "Watcher" (Wirral. UK) - See all my reviews
These boots are so comfortable and my feet no longer ache from standing on a hard shop floor all day. Only problem is that I now tend to do more because my feet are comrortable and,by the time I DO sit down, I'm Knackered. Both my daughters now have them and 5 of my friends so far!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, but beware of US sizing, 24 Nov 2012
Sazz "Sazz" (High Wycombe, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fitwear Mukluk Boots Womens (Apparel)
5 stars for Fitflop and Mukluks. This is my third pair. My problem is the sizing of the US boots selling on amazon.co.uk. Previous pairs bought were size 8. On Amazon the US size 10 is considered a UK size 8 to I bought the size US10. Unfortunately it's an uncomfortable snug fit. Not really amazon's fault, the boot even has ''US10 UK8'' on the sole. My advice is to buy a size up it purchasing the US sourced boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking on air, 26 Nov 2010
Having lived in fitflops all summer I was agonising as to what to wear throughout the winter for comfort and warmth and found these beauties!!! I suffer from a painful foot condition and these were reccommended by my podiatrist and they are brill. They are also stylish - very similar to my Uggs - and well worth the cost.