Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.09

on 26 December 2010
My daughter will be 3 in January and loves CBeebies and Milkshake. When I saw the advertisement for this album on TV, I just knew I had to get it for her.

I had a browse online to see who would be the best to purchase from, when I noticed that Amazon could offer it on a download basis for a slightly cheaper than CD price. I thought that as it's going to be for my little one and I wanted it as soon as possible, that it would make perfect sense to go for the download option.

Downloading the file helps, as I can burn the tracks onto disc again, if ever she ruins the discs that I used originally.

The songs feature all your favourites from the shows that feature on CBeebies, like Show Me Show Me, Something Special and the Tweenies. It's perfect for your little one, as they will instantly recognise the songs and will sing along and dance to the tracks.

If you were ever in doubt about purchasing this album for your child, you need not be, as it fulfills you and your child's needs for some instant quick and recognisable music.

It's certainly a must have album if you have children who watch the CBeebies channel.
on 28 December 2010
I'm not sure why the songs are slowed down.
They need to be "fixed" to speed them up a little bit to sound right.

The artists who wrote these songs likely didn't intend them to sound this horrible.

Surely, if a song has been tampered with on a contemporary/main-stream audio track, there would be an uproar.

Better off listening them on youtube.
on 24 April 2012
Bought this for a kids b'day party. I had to edit the tracks as many tracks were actually the official themes and much, much longer than what you hear on the telly.
on 12 May 2015
Little grandson plays this every day if he can, he loves it
on 18 October 2014