5.0 out of 5 stars Aluminium Pill Money Note Keyring

Too small
Published 2 months ago by iris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Aluminium Pill Money Note Keyring, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: 2PLUS2(TM)-Large Aluminium Pill Money Note Keyring in Silver Spy Cash Stash Screw Top Keychain
I took a chance and ordered three of these. I can only say they are worth every penny. I don't like just giving money so these fit the bill. I have obtained three small boxes to put them in. xmas sorted. The service from this firm was the fastest i have encountered, being a widower i rely on amazon for for most things and have come to expect good service, this firm did not let me down. Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars money keychain, 14 Nov. 2011
2PLUS2(TM)-Aluminium Pill Money Note Keyring in Silver Spy Cash Stash Screw Top KeychainThe money keychain is small, lite,and waterproof. you can put a 10,20,or 50 euro note in then give one to someone as gift, you get peace of mind that thay will allways have emergency money with them at all times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for geocaching, 28 Aug. 2012
This is a great piece for goecachers. You can get a log roll inside and it seals really well. The keyring means you can attach or suspend the cache in a tree or something. You can't get much else other than a log roll inside and if I were using this for "emergency money" I'd say you'd get a single not folded and rolled but that's all. Seems a bit bulky to hang on a keyring though. That said it's lightweight and smart in appearance.

4.0 out of 5 stars No trouble getting £10 or £20 note into this container, 1 Jan. 2013
John A. Hoyne "jhoyne" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
No trouble getting £10 or £20 note into this container. Take a wee bit of care and you'll find after an attempt or two you'll manage with no bother. Good for pills, but they must be quite small as even a flat circular paracetamol was too big to fit in. Sturdy and has a wee rubber seal, I guess to keep it from working itself loose in your pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind, 7 Dec. 2011
I am very pleased with the pill/money tube.It is light but well made.I found I could squeeze in a £10 pound note as well a small pill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stash keychain, 20 July 2012
S. Griffiths (S.Wales) - See all my reviews
Well made item. I can just squeeze four capsule type tablets into it. Secure on key ring,I now have emergency meds when I go out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pill key ring, 20 Jun. 2013
I'm really impressed with my pill key ring. Fits quite a few small tablets or a couple of large. So good I bought one for my friend too.
Postage was very prompt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to key ring, 14 July 2013
Bought as a gift for friend. Delighted with it. Has comfort in the knowledge that they always have emergency cash without being conspicuous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking filler., 28 Jan. 2013
CloneDaddy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Arrived in a few days in good nick.
I gave my sons some spending money for Christmas and wanted to make it a bit more interesting for them, so I bought these.
There was JUST enough room for a £20 note folded REALLY tight.
So far, they have withstood being carried around by 12 & 15 year old boys who generally break EVERYTHING just by being in the same room. So, not too shabby.
Not sure I'd want to keep pills or matches in it though.
Seller was good, no problems there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, 13 Sept. 2013
Always forgot my medication until I bought this. Now i always have it with me. What more needs to be said.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›