5.0 out of 5 stars Best underwear ever purchased
I was bought a pair of bawbags as a gift many years ago for a joke as the name was funny and they seemed comical. They are surprisingly the best pair of boxers i have owned because of the comfort and long lasting time they have and i would recommend them to anyone.
Published on 9 April 2013 by zephyr

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful with the description
Obviously my own fault but I did think I was getting 2 pairs of this item. Perhaps a more clear heading. Good quality item though.
Published on 12 Nov. 2012 by Silvia

5.0 out of 5 stars Best underwear ever purchased, 9 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 15 Jan. 2013
Bought these as a present for someone, who assures me that they are nice and comfy and hold everything in place!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for. Students, 26 Dec. 2012
Bought as a gift which got a laugh but worn at once. Seemed a bit pricey but the quality was there and obviously will withstand constant washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's boxer shorts, 9 Dec. 2012
Bought for a laugh to give eldest son as wee extra at Christmas (he will be shocked at his own elderly mother buying them but hey it's a laugh and anyway the material is of good quality so should wash well. Not cheap but you are paying for the make and quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful with the description, 12 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the waistband, 22 Mar. 2012
My teenage son is happy with the Bawbags I bought for him, very appealing design- they seem to be accurately sized: he chose a Medium as that's what he usually wears and they fit fine.
From my point of view the quality is good, they wash well and dry quickly. Time will tell how they stand up to a lot of washing and wearing but they can't be any worse than the expensive Calvin Kleins which lost the elasticity in the waistband sooner than I thought they should. I like the humorous and witty designs in the range- perhaps they should produce some for we mothers, some of us have a lot of balls!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not good quality, 8 Dec. 2014
First pair arrived, had a hole in the material, ordered a second pair when arrived I checked only to find the black ink on the design had ran into the red background over quite a large area.
Shame, as the packaging and fun design are appealing for teens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, comfortable and good fit, 11 Jan. 2015
Quick delivery. I have bought a few pairs of bawbags now for presents and as expected the recipent loves them. Good quality, comfortable and good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived in good time, was as described and of high quality ..., 27 Feb. 2015
Product arrived in good time, was as described and of high quality material. I would recommend this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars product great quality and my son loves, 12 Dec. 2014
packaging superb...product great quality and my son loves them

Bawbags Guns N Bananas Boxers - Black