on 29 January 2011
I was really disappointed with these stick on grips. When I tried to remove the backing paper from the self adhesive all the glue came along with it and my fingers were covered with the sticky glue. There was no way I would put this on the soles of my shoes given that it doesn't stick and also the "grip" itself felt like it wouldn't do the job.
on 13 February 2011
dangerous, please dont buy, put these on my daughters boots, the very next day,one of them came off,she tripped over it as it was hanging off her boot and she fell.as a result of her fall, she has stretched the ligaments in her foot, it has been four weeks now and she still cant put her foot down ,is on crutches, in bad pain,on painkillers three times a day,and are waiting to see a soft tissue doctor this week . THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER BOUGHT, I SO REGRET IT !!!!!
on 15 July 2015
Awful - they came off the shoe within minutes of sticking them on. I thought I was purchasing the Shoe Redo Grip Tight pictured, but instead was sent the Shoe Candy Grip Tight in the description. They are a different shape and the glue is nowhere near strong enough. Waste of money!
on 12 May 2011
I am very pleased with this item. I have previously sprained my ankle, so I am wary of slipping on floors and injuring myself again. This product is good for slippery indoor and outdoor surfaces, but NOT suitable for ice. It's great for high heels that have a slippery sole. I definitely feel more confident in walking around with these under my shoes. For icy surfaces, try the black and yellow coloured ice grips for high heels, also available from Amazon.
on 13 April 2015
These were not so good. didn't last long at all ! started peeling off and looked like the soles of my actual shoes were coming off! embarrassing much?
on 13 November 2013
THESE ARE TINY - ABOUT THE SIZE OF 50P SO NOT SURE HOW WELL THEY WILL REMAIN ON THE SOLE. DON'T FEEL VERY CONFIDENT ABOUT THEM.
on 14 November 2014
They would be ok if they stayed stuck to the shoe, unfortunately they lasted about 2 hours .
on 25 December 2014
Rubbish
Fell off within three hours
on 16 September 2013
Saved my new shoes from slipping on polished wooden floors, slightly noticeable if the soles aren't black however but are very useful for breaking in new shoes
on 8 December 2012
These work really well. I bought them for a brand new pair of shoes, with a very slippery sole. They were perfect and no sign of movement!