on 8 January 2014
The rum is very nice,the problem was in the delivery or non-delivery as it worked out.
we were given a delivery date and after 2 weeks and no delivery we rang the carriers stayed in a further 3 days waiting after being assured of delivery,eventually arranged to go down and pick the package up from Dundee at the depot,which wasn't there on arrival,then we had to trail up to a supermarket car park in Forfar to meet the van,so all in all we were not best pleased with U.p.s.
on 20 February 2015
Hmmm? I dont understand all the "Its lovely" reviews on here? I enjoy rum, I have several bottles of dark, golden, light, white and spiced from all over the world ranging from £11 to £54. I saw this at £20-ish and from Australia, so I read the reviews and thought I'd give it a go.
It taste like bad tequila. It is certainly not a sipping rum. I added a splash of water which with Malt whisky helps open up the flavours and remove any harsh fieryness. It didnt work. I tried it on ice, its somewhat dulled down the taste so was a bit better. I cut a big wedge of fresh lime and squeezed it in and dropped it in also. Now it was a bit better but not much. Add coke or whatever mixer you want but there's no getting away from its chemical poor quality tequila/mescal flavour. Find it hard to believe its rum actually. My brothers son lives in Sydney Aus, and he said its what all the scallies drink there, cheap to get drunk on!

I will not be buying this again, there's so many 200% better rums for sale at a cheaper price! Capt. Morgan, Bacardi, Myers, Lambs Navy to name a few
on 1 June 2012
Never tasted it myself but our kid brother loves it, especially as a pressie! Arrived in good time and well packed too
on 18 December 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband. We have both been travelling in Australia and he loved this rum, but so far have been unable to get it in the shops over here. It arrived in the post and was very well wrapped and protected in a bubble wrap box. It appears to be competitively priced and since I know he loves the taste already I'm very happy with it.
on 12 March 2016
The rum is bloody awful, I know, I live in Australia. But I bought it for a good friend. It was promptly delivered to his place in Dover, just as promised. And he agrees. Its bloody awful, but it tastes like Australia.
on 18 December 2014
This rum is delicious. Having just returned from Queensland, it is just a shame that the other varieties of this rum don't appear to be available in the UK. Bundaberg Red is even better!
on 6 November 2011
Ideally you need to be in Australia somewhere to enjoy this drink ....but if you cant manage that, then it tastes almost as good back home. After six months in Australia i loved this drink with coke - the familiar smell of the bundaberg is one you will never forget. It is so strong and peaty, with a huge warmth and thrill. Go on - if you are lucky enough to find this in a UK pub and you like rum - then give this a go, you wont regret it!
on 7 June 2013
I was amazed at the speed with which this arrived - well packed also. My son was very grateful as I had not been able to bring him favourite drink from Australia.
on 4 June 2013
Got this as a present for my boyfriend.
Delivery was quick, the rum is delicious and he's a very happy boy now (:
Really great present for rum lovers.
on 14 January 2013
Words cannot express just how lovely Bundy is. For those that first experienced this in Australia, it will take you back to there with the first sip..

See one answered question