Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 February 2011
In line with the first reviewer I would add if your new to country music this is a must.

I am also in the UK and listen to internet country stations from the States then go to Amazon if an artist leaps out.

This artist does just that. It's a great album with a wide variety of songs and If am honest I could not fault one track.

Try it out then check out some other country stars
on 2 January 2011
If you're new to Tim's music this is for you. According to track listing on Amazon.com this album contains a wide range of hits (being a UK listener did not know a lot of the tracks got to No1).

Be aware though if like me you are a fan &have Tim's previous albums you will already own all but 2 of these tracks. New Tracks to my knowledge are extended version of Indian Outlaw and the latest Number 1 Felt good on my lips.

I don't think there are any tracks I don't like over the years, so I wouldn't be too unhappy to recieve as a gift or buy when price is better but can't justify currently.

Enjoy.......... more new music please Tim/Curb
on 4 September 2011
Well i must admit i really enjoy listening to Tim McGraw i play at least two of his cds every chance i can, then along come,s number one Hits this is a must own cd for those of us who like country at the moment i am playing it constantly sorry but the guy is good.
on 15 January 2012
I've listened to a lot Of Tim McGraw and this is one his best albums, but then it is a hits album. As with all albums, a few tracks do drag, but the others make up for it. Disc 2 is the better of the 2, great "sing along in the car tracks". Definitely recommend for country fans - after all it is Tim McGraw.
on 25 March 2013
I like Tim McGraw, but not all the time. Over the years his material has been a bit hit and miss, and don't believe that just because a song got to number one on the American country charts, that this was his best material. After all these charts are not based on sales alone! There are great songs on the compilation: 'Back When', 'Live like you were dying', 'Angry all the time', 'Grown men don't cry' and 'Just to see you smile'. In my opinion Tim sounds better when he chooses songs with some meat on them, not soppy songs like 'Don't take the girl'(a dreadful song!). Tim's voice can sound a bit winey with ballads, but he has gotten better over the years with choosing better songs (except for the dreadful 'Last Dollar'). Strangely if you want a better Tim album go for the excellent 'Live like you were dying' or his new 'Two lanes of freedom', both are stronger albums.
on 17 April 2012
First time I have ever really heard Tim Mcgraw. I love Garth Brooks and Faith Hill etc. so as a fairly newcomer to country music I thought I would give this a go. I am really impressed. Two discs but only played one so far and I would definitely recommend.

UPDATE May 2013: I just wanted to add more to my initial review as I have been listening to this disc regularly since buying a while back and it is AMAZING. Can't wait to get more recent albums.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 November 2014
I don't have any other Tim McGraw albums so this was the perfect album for me to buy. There are such a variety of songs it really works for someone like me who isn't a fan of Tim as such, but enjoys this kind of country music. I usually listen to Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts, Pioneer and similar bands. This collection of songs fits in well with those bands. I'll be looking at Tim's recent albums and future albums after enjoying this album.
on 20 March 2014
I actually prefer rock but have a few country albums, including Garth and Tim McGraw, I find some of the lyrics on Tim McGraw's albums a little cheesy and sometimes are a little inane but generally the songs are catchy and good fun. This is a very good selection.
on 25 February 2015
This is a great album with some lovely songs on it. I'd say the first disc has much stronger songs on it than the second but that's just my preference. There are a couple of good tracks on the second disc too. If you're new to country music this is a fantastic album to listen to as it has some great hits on it. You also have lots of songs to choose from so if you don't like one you're bound to find another one you do like.
on 26 February 2013
As I am new to Tim McGraws music this was an excellent disc as it had many great songs on it. There were songs from the beginning of his career such as don't take the girl to the more up to date felt good on my lips.