5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Martian....Absolutely!
They say that if you remember the sixties then you were not really there. Well, I remember this television series very well and am delighted with the quality of picture and sound. This has to be one of the best of the U.S. sit coms from the 60's and when watching it again in 2005 I was transported back to 1963.
My Favorite Martian on DVD is as fresh and funny as when...
Published on 22 Jun. 2005 by ognir

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTED!!
This dvd set got a release date for 4th April.Why have the studio(Network)decided not only to go back on their word but NOT give another release date??Worth looking into!!For this point alone I give 1 star rating!!
Published on 16 April 2012 by blackjack

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Martian....Absolutely!, 22 Jun. 2005
My Favorite Martian on DVD is as fresh and funny as when first aired, and has successfully survived the years. Each episode has a message wrapped in humour and the interplay between the characters is brilliant.
I will most definitely be purchasing series two and others as they become available.
Who says there are no such things as Martians?
As an aside I think I prefer "favorite to be spelt with a 'U'

5.0 out of 5 stars as fun today as it was first time round, 13 April 2014
This review is from: My Favorite Martian - The Complete First Series (6 dvd Collectors Edition) (DVD)
must have for anyone who enjoys programmes with no bad language and no violence but just gentle humour, so different from todays comedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this one!, 8 Jan. 2015
Fantastic 1960s series for some reason not shown on British TV, as far as I know.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTED!!, 16 April 2012