5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and ot obvious
My habit of keeping keys or coin in the same pocket as my phone does not bode well over time, even for gorilla glass. These screenies have been a boon and my screen is impressively unblemished nearly 18 months after buying the phone. Well worth the money.
Published on 1 July 2012 by I. P. Gearing

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
I picked these up since I carry the phone around in a pocket with keys, so thought it'd be a good idea.

Positives:
Come in a pack of 10

Negatives:
The first one was ever so slightly too big for the phone, and i had to chuck it. The second one fitted alright, but not great.

Cleaning cloths left behind lint, I ended up using the...
Published on 22 Feb 2011 by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: EMARTBUY MOTOROLA DEFY SCREEN PROTECTOR 10-IN-1 PACK with MicroFibre cleaning cloth (Electronics)

Positives:
Come in a pack of 10

Negatives:

Cleaning cloths left behind lint, I ended up using the cloth from my glasses thats two years old

Also, massive fingerprints and smear marks are left behind on it. Much more than on the naked glass screen.

All in all, I guess these are necessary, since I don't want to carry the phone in a pouch, but they could be a lot better.

3.0 out of 5 stars what i ordered, 4 July 2013
fits the phone and is what I ordered, but I find that I am replacing them every two or three months

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and ot obvious, 1 July 2012
I. P. Gearing (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

1.0 out of 5 stars DIY Screen Protector, 24 July 2011
Robert Byers - See all my reviews
Get the clippers out if you want this thing to fit! Once it is on it is at best average.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great, 17 Feb 2011
Nice and easy to apply and protect the screen very nicely. The cloth is a nice added touch to keep things nice and clean