5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny...
Superb sound in every respect. Detailed and involving with beautiful balance and perfect bass. Also wonderfully comfortable. If you are looking for a worthwhile upgrade from budget earphones you could not do better.
Published 8 months ago by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars flat, dull, lifeless soundstage......im seriously dissapointed.
I bought these expecting big things, I owned a pair of the first generation bose earphones and from what I can remember they were actually pretty decent. Since then I've had some shure se 205's some ultimate ears super fi 5s, a couple of pairs of a jays and some sony XBA's, and these were below all of them.....okay they were better than the XBA's, but stull I just...
Published 3 months ago by luqman khalifa

‹ Previous | 120 21 22 23 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Dec 2012
These are a must for any serious listening. The quality is outstanding, far better than the standard headphones supplied with the ipod

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, terrible cable, 20 July 2012
These headphones sound excellent, great range without overhyping any particular frequency. For general listening they're comparable to my Genelec monitors, though not when it comes to mixing as they gloss over some problem frequencies (not that you'd use them for mixing). The rear driver gives them an almost open back headphone sound & for the sound I would pay much more than 90.

Very comfortable, unlike most in ear headphones there is no discomfort trying to wedge them into your ear canal.

Unfortunately the cable is flimsy and breaks without excessive wear & tear. Every time I patch it up with a bit of electric tape it breaks again where the tape finishes. I am struggling to find another pair of headphones I dare replace these with as I don't think I could go back to something with an inferior sound but I also can't shell out another 90 for something that's gonna break in 6 months.

It's a tough one, maybe if I had used the case provided every single time I wasn't using them but honestly I think they need to seriously address the quality of the cable then I'd happily pay 150+ for them. I'm disappointed they don't make a higher level pair of headphones with the same sound & better build.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing earphones, 2 April 2012
This review is from: Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I already own a pair of Beats Studios but as they are bulky I wanted something in ear that I could slip in my handbag and would work with calls on my iPhone. At first I brought a pair of Beats Heartbeats 2.0 but promptly returned them as the sound and build quality was terrible. After a bit of research I brought these and I'm SO glad I did! I was instantly impressed with the sound quality, they really do sound amazing! Although the wire doesn't seem that substantial the build quality feels good, and I feel these were worth the money where as the Beats were certainly not worth their price tag. I purchased these from Comet who have 20% off at the moment on some Bose products meaning I paid 95 for these.
I wasn't sure about the 'stay hear' tips, but they are actually really comfy and do their job well! Call quality is excellent with my iPhone 4 and the controls also work well with my iPod classic, shuffle and nano. Really pleased! In future I'll be swayed towards Bose, only wish I'd brought a pair of the QC3 instead of Beats Studios!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, comforable and good quality audio, 23 Nov 2011
I love these. They fit perfectly in my ear comfortably. I am currently using them to listen mainly to speech audiobooks, and find the audio clarity excellent. I would recommend these to anyone and buy them again if I lost them. These were a replacement for my older bose in ear headphones, which I lost. I was a highly sceptical about this new model - however the minute I put them in I found them to be an improvement on the older model.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed, 26 Aug 2011
The stay hear tips are great. Not once did they fall out at the gym, no matter how long my runs, rows etc. The only niggle is that they never feel like they are 'inside' your ear far enough. Bass is disappointing. My advice is if you are able to try these somewhere do it. Maybe I just have awkward ear lobes...

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, for two reasons..., 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought these in the new year. I had tried a pair of the Beats by Dre. Tour in ear headphones. The sound on those was v impressive, but unfortunately with both pairs the wire split and came loose from the microphone.

Thought i'd be onto a winner with these, as the quality of Bose is well renowned. However, the headphones were really disappointing for two reasons:

1. the fit - the ear pieces are very different in style. I liked the fact that they had the little rubber piece that hooked into the inner part of the year. However, the sound piece itself just did not fit my ears (which are normal in size i'd say), so the piece itself doesn't fit into the ear. Therefore, the fit was uncomfortable and sound isolation was poor. Unfortunately, although they provided different sized rubber shells, that meant that the ear pieces did not slip, the actual sound pieces could not be changed in size, so there was nothing I could do to get the ear pieces right into my ears.

2. the sound - put simply, the base was really muffled and a number of songs on my iphone just lost all of their clarity. Really poor and the most disappointing thing of all.

I'd add that I asked a few of my friends to try the headphones and they agreed with my opinion, so unless we all have dodgy ears, it's worth considering these points!

Am going to give the Shure (not sure what the model is but they're around 30 cheaper) and will hope that i'm not let down again! Sorry Bose

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite, 16 Nov 2011
My son bought these as he was seeking the ultimate earphone. These were good but, unles you were willing to hold the earphone into the ear, didn't give a full sound. Held in the sound is very good but you don't expect to have to do that at this sort of price

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Bucks, Not Much Bang, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Bought these to replace some older earphones for use whilst running and in the gym. Have always lived on the basis of if you buy a recognised brand leader, you won't go wrong but I am sorry to say that this is not the case with these. They look good, stay in your ears when running, the in-line remote works well and quality wise the zip holder has helped keep them in very good shape. However, the bottom line is that they are far too quiet (they cannot reach the same volume as the standard earphones you get with an iPhone), there is no obvious improvement in sound quality and let in far too much ambient noise (in the gym you will be listening to 50% music from your iPod, 50% background gym music and on a busy train you can forget it).

After trying some others belonging to friends I will definitely be moving to Sennheiser which performed significantly better and at a third of the price represent much, much better value. Save the money - for the cost of the BOSE ones I could have bought better headphones and new running shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable broke within a year, 15 Feb 2013
These earphones are good, very comfortable and they don`t drop out while running, but... the cables broke within a year after purchase. I expected more from this brand and for this price. Very dissappointed...

1.0 out of 5 stars Second pair broke after 2 months, 12 July 2012
This review is from: Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Great sound, look and feel but remote control etc broke after 2 months wearing twice a week in gym. Got another pair and same thing happened after 2 months.

‹ Previous | 120 21 22 23 | Next ›