Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Price:£4.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 12 September 2011
I know this product well and just what i needed. i ordered on line because my local supermarket doesn't stock it and being rather old now find it very useful to do it this way. an excellent product.
on 30 June 2011
Great product and hygienic. Clean the loo without coming into contact with the toilet at all. These great little brushes just do the job and flush away. Perfect, just what you need.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 November 2013
As another reviewer has commented earlier this is a great product in itself (5 stars) but the online offering is too expensive. And that's not even including post and packaging. I wholeheartedly agree with their review.

They are cheaper in the supermarket.
on 6 September 2013
These are brilliant if you hate the thought of a germ-filled brush sitting around your bathroom - I've been using them for years. They are expensive anyway - but these on Amazon are ridiculously expensive. They are available in supermarkets for £3 per 12-pack or can be bought on a well known auction site in single pack or multi-pack deals much more cheaply than here. Five stars for the product but I would have given zero for this offering if I'd have been able to because of the inflated price (& inflated P&P.)
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2014
It is not easy to find these refills in the shops so I am pleased to have an online source. They are a much more hygienic way to clean toilets than old toilet brushes that harbour germs when put away wet, yuck!
on 7 December 2012
Buy in bulk and never run out, the super markests are always touch and go if they have them in stock when required. A little wicker basket in the bathroom and they look like a tissue pack.
on 5 November 2015
Product is good but I thought this was a multi pack, not just a single pack. My fault, I did not read the desciption carefully, so will not buy again.
on 3 July 2013
They did what they said they would. I don't like filling in these reviews for standard purchases it seems a waste of time.
on 29 March 2011
We bought this on-line because we could not see it in the shops. This is an expensive way to buy this type of product but we had no options. It is a good product and makes cleaning the toilet at arms length easy.
on 13 September 2013
Delivery super fast, great product, i love using it as it's simple and keeps my Loo sparking and smelling clean.

See one answered question