Size: M|Change

on 14 November 2014
Did the job nicely! Looked cute though suspect it may have fallen apart by the end of the day!
on 1 November 2015
Great costume for a school trip, a bit thin but what do you expect for that price
on 9 May 2013
After much research, I chose this for the 'Victorian day' at my son's school because it is a complete outfit, and is reasonably priced. The material is a bit thin/flimsy and the hat unconvincing, but, all in all I believe I made the right choice, and my son loved it! A note about sizing: My son is 6, about 130 cm tall, and not skinny, just average. The small size, although tight on him (which probably enhanced the authenticity of the outfit), fitted very well. Another boy in his class was wearing the same outfit in the larger size, and it swamped him.
on 1 November 2014
The fabric is of very low quality. It won't last even one wash!
on 23 March 2016
Good for school. Isn't expensive and that shows but it was ok
on 23 October 2014
Arrived before estimated time, great outfit, my son loved it
on 19 January 2016
My grandsons love these costumes for their play
on 14 March 2015
I was happy with the costume thanks
on 9 July 2013
I got this for Victorian Day at school. The price is pretty good for a whole outfit but the material is a bit cheap. Don't go near a naked flame dressed in it!
on 7 February 2016
Thought it was very poor quality