5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service
Item a Mains charger for XMI X-Mini Max 2 Portable Speaker - NO PC REQUIRED - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty as advertised and received within stated delivery period. Thanks.
Published on 5 Mar. 2012 by listener

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the correct USB
Having received the charger before the speakers I had to wait to make sure of the connections. Once I received my speakers I went to charge them and only then I noticed the USB connection is twice the size required. Use caution when ordering that the connection is correct for the units as stated
Published 19 months ago by J. Voss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the correct USB, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mains charger for XMI X-Mini Max 2 Portable Speaker - NO PC REQUIRED - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 5 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars More convenient than charging vis USB, 11 Aug. 2013
I bought this to charge my XMI X-Mini Max 2 when away from home and might not have access to a USB port. I find a plug more convenient and will probably never charge via USB. I don't think you can charge the XMI X-Mini Max 1 this way so it was the availability of the charger which influenced my decision to get the newer version of the Mini Max.

4.0 out of 5 stars mini charger, 8 Sept. 2011
Very light to carry and easy to pack.
even with the X-mini it work out altogether very good value for money.
worth the buy,

5.0 out of 5 stars charger, 23 July 2012
Harry C. "book worm" (Northern England, GB,) - See all my reviews
This item was received by first post after ordering, excellent service.
I like the charge on/charge complete indicator,- very helpful!
Couldn't wait for the mini speaker to arrive, which it did in next post.

5.0 out of 5 stars what can anyone say?, 30 Sept. 2013
It worked as intended, with what it was designed to charge, for as long as it was required and is still used for the same purpose today as far as I know, as it was given as part of a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mains charger for XMI X Mini Max Portable speaker, 22 Jun. 2013
Useful if I want to play music from my ipad or phone, when I am in another room away from my Desk top Computer. I can charge the speaker and play music any time I want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, 18 Feb. 2013
Joanne Allen - See all my reviews
Purchased this product to go with portable speakers as we were going away on holiday. Much easier that charging via the laptop, which wasnt coming on holiday with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars mains charger, 22 July 2012
bought this for my mini speakers has a good length of cable on it packed well arrived in good time well made works well very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 17 Dec. 2012
This charger goes with the monster mini speaker....
Works well, travelled well!
Long enough cord, which is often a bonus!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›