5.0 out of 5 stars It works
Used this for my first build. Everything worked at first power up so the strap did it's job well. I have upgraded computers in the past without static protection (with my heart in my mouth) but with the new build I wasn't prepared to take the risk. Three pound is nothing compared to several hundred pound.
Published on 1 Jan 2011 by Elizabeth O

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but didn't feel safe.
When I bought this product I was expecting it to be high quality and easy to use. When it arrived I was disappointed on it's cheap feel and that the crocodile clip was very rough on anything I attached it to. I promptly bought a different one. I would recommend this to first time builders who are looking for something cheap.
Published 5 months ago by Ben Anson Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: LUPO Anti-Static Wrist Strap Grounding Wrist Strap/Band - Prevents Build up of Static Electricity (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 7 Feb 2011
I thought I'd write a review to help anyone wondering if the strap will fit a small wrist, as it needs to be worn tightly.

I can confirm the strap is easily adjustable and fitted my 15cm (approx.) wrist. It also fitted my husband (average male/large wrist) without a problem.

The product is of decent quality and it seems it's done its job because nothing was damaged during the building of my new pc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple wrist strap, 12 Jan 2011
The LUPO anti-static wrist strap is exactly what it says. The wrist strap is adjustable, comes with a curly cord and a crocodile clip for attaching it to what you are working on; for example a PC's metal case. Certainly with the very expensive video cards and other cards going into PC's, it is well worth the cost to protect them. Cheap and cheerful, but does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars These wrist bands do actually work!, 18 May 2012
P. A. Jinks - See all my reviews
For those people thinking about getting one of these bands or using the band but wondering whether it is actually doing anything I can report that yes this Lupo band and other bands do work very effectively. I have tested these in a lab environment with a Trek electrostatic voltmeter measuring charge on my left index finger. Wearing the wrist band on my right wrist and then contacting the crocodile clip to an earthing point the charge on my left index finger (which was around 500V) immediately fell to zero. This shows just how well they work to neutralise static electricity all over the body and pretty well instantaneously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what it was supposed to!, 7 May 2012
Used this while building my first PC. Built it all with no problems and everything turned on first time. So it defo works! Is pretty comfy to wear, and feels durable enough to last for many a year of pc building hopefully :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 May 2012
Nice and speedy delivery. The item looks great and is easily adjustable for wrist size. It feels sturdy and definitely looks the part. I am about to disassemble my P.C. Will let you know if I electronically shock death into all my components.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, 23 Feb 2012
This wristband was purchased as I do a lot of work with PC's and touching the case every once in a while can be irritating or you can forget and zap your computer. And this product has worked very very well. It has an adjustable strap to fit onto any sized wrist even my small ones. The wire can stretch to very long lengths and it doesn't get in the way as much as I thought it would. Very good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Oct 2012
Colin "(52)" (UK and Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am an electronics engineer and I do quite a bit of work at home. I always use an anti-static mat and wrist strap/grounding strap.

This one is fine. I have pulled it around and it seems well-made. I see that another reviewer says his snapped. Maybe he was unlucky - I cannot see any reason for anything on this to snap or break.
There are some aroundthat are cheaper than this one, but just how cheap do you need it to be?

I have checked this with a meter, and it is definitely a functioning anti-static strap.

If you EVER want to do something on a computer - eg install a new hard disk or additional RAM chips, I would STRONGLY recommend that you use a strap such as this =- and this one is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin ( i think ), 13 April 2012
Mark Smiith (Lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
nothing broke yet soo it working right. does what is says on the tin

alls this for a 5 =P

5.0 out of 5 stars anti static wristband, 31 Mar 2012
I bought this to add memory to my pc - simple to use and was able to add it with no damage.Simple piece of kit but did the job fine,cheap but why pay more.Would trust seller again,very fast delivery.