Price:£18.95+ Free shipping

on 29 June 2011
Beautiful!

Comes in a great box with 5 quaint brushes, red ink, brush holder, solid ink,?, ready to carve stamp, mixing plate and a little bowl. In lined with a red felt and a green material thing?

I've just started learning calligraphy (i'm learning japanese so my teacher can teach me some kanji that means things like peace e.t.c.) so its a good place to start. I also brough rice paper from Zen minded and was pleased with the delivery of both products. In the package was a thank you post card and a little poem by Han-shan.
on 8 December 2011
I got this for my friend for her birthday and she seemed pleased...It is a nice compact starter set and didn't have too high an expectation on quality. It's got some lovely elements with only a hint of cheapness i.e the toggles and the plastic spoon, which I removed as it just didn't do it any favours. Apart from that a good all round set.
on 1 June 2013
It is really poor quality. And it is much smaller than what it seems to be in the picture. Sum up: it doesn't worth 20 pounds.
on 22 June 2012
I bought this as a present for a friend and was pleasantly surprised. The material on the outside of the box looks really nice, and the quality of the brushes seems good to me too. The only thing I didn't like was a weird white sticker they'd put on the outside of the box, with some Chinese characters on it - it was stuck on wonky too. Took me a while to pick it off, but the box looks a lot nicer now with just the material on the outside!
on 20 November 2012
It was a lot smaller than I expected from the photo. Essentially, it is a miniature set with tiny brushes, the whole thing fits in the palm of one hand (I do have big hands, but I am not kidding!)
on 31 May 2013
I bought this as a gift and was a little disappointed with the brushes as one of them was broken! Nothing a bit of glue didn't fix. Seems to work well, however, and an excellent price for a kit to go to someone who is just interested in having a go at calligraphy.
on 1 November 2012
This product is a poor quality, it looks nice but when you write with it the hair separates. Selling poor quality products will bring you less customers
on 18 October 2014
Bought as a gift and friend absolutely loves it and can't wait to use it. Would be great if it had some instructions. I had to go online to find something that explains the way it is used
on 5 April 2015
Arrived on time! :) beautifully packaged, a complete set with all pieces as expected. A wonderful set considering the price! Brilliant value for money! :)
on 10 January 2014
A gift for someone who knew how to use calligraphy pens. He was delighted with the set and wants to really get to grips with a new medium.