on 13 August 2013
If they advertise it as a charger for the XMI X-mini II speaker, the least they could do was supply a product where the plug matches the one on the speaker!!!!!!!!! Dont waste your money.
on 14 July 2014
ordered this with the x-mini uno as amazon says they are "frequently bought together", which i thought was misleading, as when i got it it was not compatible. macro supplier were very helpful and issued a refund when i returned the item, however they were not able to refund the postage. when i raised this with amazon they were very unhelpful, i told them they should not list it as "frequently bought together", (and other reviews have said to the same effect) as it was misleading and was met with an extremely rude response over the phone. so buyer beware!!
on 14 January 2014
Beware: the charger I received was for the older model of the Speaker and does not fit the X-mini II despite it appearing in the "often bought together with" Amazon related product promotion area.
on 9 October 2013
This item was not needed with my purchase, although it gave the impression that I would need a charger. Waste of money.
on 25 July 2013
I purchased one of these from Macro Supplier for use with an X-mini Uno capsule speaker but the head doesn't fit the socket on the speaker (it is larger than the connecting hole). It was a complete waste of money.
on 15 September 2013
Bought this to go with the mini speaker but it is not actually required- returned it to supplier and they didn't refund me. Not happy.
on 17 October 2014
Doubly annoyed! Firstly because this was linked to the Mini Speaker as a compatible charger…..BUT it does not fit!!!!!
Secondly I'm annoyed at myself as I didn't check reviews of this product - which would have warned me abut it not fitting! Buyer beware!!!! I will never trust suggested links again!
on 3 April 2012
Just connect your Speaker and plug it in. It does exactly what it says on the website. Delivery was prompt (actually early), packaging was good. Price good. Not much more you can say about it except it still works while it is plugged in to the electric so dont have to wait for charging to complete if I just want to use it in the house.
on 29 April 2014
This is absolute turd it Doesn't fit the speaker it's advertised for what an absolute blag don't buy it for the xmini lap top speaker
on 15 July 2014
I ordered this alongside some speakers for I phone (advertised together on amazon ).however it did not work with my speaker and therefore I had to return it.company were happy for me to return it but I lost out on postage .(not sure if fault by amazon as to why two incompatible items are listed as an offer together )item was probably fine but I never got to use it !!

See one answered question