5.0 out of 5 stars Review 1
Well was not in the market for a transmitter but thought at the price what could go wrong. Well recieved it the next day and was quite supprised as i asked for it the cheapest way. It was so easy to use, just plug in and re tune your radio. There is a bit of interferance from cab drivers and the odd radio station. But i have only had it for a day and still trying to find...
Published on 26 Nov. 2010 by Justin Coward

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge my iPhone 4
Works brilliantly as a transmitter but didn't charge my iPhone 4 so be careful as you'll probably get a different transmitter that does charge
Published on 24 May 2011 by Dani87

‹ Previous | 16 7 812 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Inefective, 17 Nov. 2012
This review is from: LUPO FM Transmitter and Charger for iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3, iPod Touch, Classic, Nano - BLACK (Electronics)
Sadly this item does not work from any sort of distance. I tried it inside on a radio and it works when the transmitter is almost touching the aireal. In a car that's totally impossible so all I get is white noise. I'll use it as a car charger for my iPhone but that is all it is good for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, shame about the wires, 10 Aug. 2013
The transmitter itself is fantastic - works a treat. Easy to access and view. Thrilled with that part.
Unfortunately, the wires became detached after a short period and are hanging by a thread - still working though.
Plus, I can't charge my ipod with it. Could be me, though...

3.0 out of 5 stars The charger broke a few weeks in so that's not so good. It doesn't stop the radio from working - ..., 20 Jan. 2015
It works. The charger broke a few weeks in so that's not so good. It doesn't stop the radio from working - it's powered by the iPhone - but that does mean that I can't charge my phone at the same time. It falls out a bit. But it's cheap and it does broadcast FM so it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LUPO FM Transmitter and Charger, 24 Jun. 2011
This is an excellent little gadget for playing your iPod or iPhone in the car. Was very impressed with how effective it is and how easy to use. The great thing is you can set it all up without the need for any cables dangling between your radio and iPod.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't charge my iPod, 31 Jan. 2013
I was using this without the cable on it and when my iPod was almost dead I plugged it in and in 5 mins it turned off. It is great for passing round the car but doesn't charge my iPod. But for the price I just make sure my iPod is charged before I set off

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 Feb. 2012
I have an older Nano, about three years old, and bought this to play it through the car radio. It works perfectly. The added bonus is that it charges it and my nano doesn't charge from some devices so that is a plus point. Amazing for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, 25 April 2013
J. coleman (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this to use in my 02 plate Focus which has no AUX connection. Plugged the Lupo into my Ipod Classic. It told me to tune my radio to 88.3. Did this and wow! Played the ipod through the car radio. All in about 30 seconds! Geat quality sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars they seem to be getting better, 7 April 2011
Bought something similar years ago and was disappointed with sound quality. This however is much better. After fiddle with bass and treble on my radio got quite good results. Some background hiss, not noticable on rock tracks. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars great wee buy, 2 April 2013
very pleased with this production. can play my music in my car from my ipod and very happy with the sound and very easy to use and install. Was delivered in quick time and am very happy all round with this production. Would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 26 Aug. 2013
I suppose? Bit of a pain with the tuning as it works in one area, but then you start driving about and it loses the signal so you have to retune again. Prefer those old style cassette ones you can get for old cars ;)

‹ Previous | 16 7 812 | Next ›