5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I loved this book. I especially loved relating it to the game. I would recommend this book to anyone, especially teenagers, as i am one myself, even if they had never played the game before.
Published on 8 Jan. 2011 by paul strudwick

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as others
Not as well written as some of the other books. Very easy to put down, too wordy without substance. Dont expect much substance with these books but this has none
Published on 13 Dec. 2012 by eric jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 1 Mar. 2011
brilliant book and well worth buying for any assassins creed fan and even for those that aren't fans of the series it will prove to be a great read for anyone looking for a good action/historical fiction novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2014
Dan (Warwickshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having read the first in the Oliver Bowden AC series of books, I had to buy the next and I was not disappointed. Having only played 1 Assassin's Creed game, this book was completely new to me, yet I felt like I was truly living in it. Could not put it down, fantastic read, would recommend to all Assassin's Creed fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 28 Feb. 2012
This was an excellent sequel to the original, it brought a great deal to the table without too many drawbacks. I like the way it's chaptered (average 7 pages per chapter), as opposed to Renaissance (average 23 pages per chapter), as it means even if you've only got 5/10 minutes to read you can still finish on a chapters end.

The only draw back i thought was the whole orgy scene, it didn't advance the story in any sense and seemed to me to be completely unnecessary.

But still, a five star review for a 5 star book.

5.0 out of 5 stars AC BROTHERHOOD BOOK, 25 Feb. 2011
S. FLOWERS "WOOKY MASTER" (MIDLANDS, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed the first book and it started to get good towards the end of that book....but since picking up AC BROTHERHOOD I cant put it down! probably one of the best books ive read!....A must have if you love the games!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cracker, 23 July 2011
Best book so far, i loved the games, and the book is slightly different to the game, i found that the book is more understandable than the game. More details about the charters and the places Ezio and his Brotherhood visit. I was gripped and finished the book in a few days, just could not put it down, i found it easy to read, not very complexed or hard to understand writing. Hope the next ones is just as good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but for children, 4 Jun. 2013
I bought the book as I am a huge Assassins Creed fan. I found this to be a good read. It is just like the game but filling in the blanks. The only draw backs I had, was I felt it was written for the younger generation. The writing was basic and not very thought provoking. I felt it was worth a read but, I call it a travel book because its the sort of book you would buy for a long journey. 7/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, 18 Feb. 2015
A. Richards "AJR" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Kindle Edition)
I have read AC Forsaken on kindle and I loved it. I've also played the game of Brotherhood and wanted to see how well it resembled the game.

The book was constantly changing from scene to scene and the Gore and battles and constant fighting was great

I love this book and intend to read them all.

Well done Oliver Bowden, you've done it again 9 1/2 / 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 Feb. 2013
My son is an assassins creed addict, thought the book might be a good bed for spare xmas presents for relatives to give him.... He loves them and is already onto the next. He says they are a good compliment to the game and give more info and background. If you are fed up of your teenager sitting in front of the games, get them the book ... Even the school approves of this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Naturally assured, 13 July 2011
Mr "rat de biblio" (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
Stunning characterisation and brilliantly plotted and paced - this one is even better than Renaissance, with an older, more assured, more complicated Ezio confronting even deadlier villains than before. One looks forward impatiently to the next Ezio adventure, which, by the looks of things, promises to be an even better adventure than this one - if such a thing is possible!

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood