5.0 out of 5 stars Magic set-Magic hat with cap and 200 tricks
Brilliant arrived on time and my grandson of 6year's a budding magician loves it. I am sure he will be on Britains got talent very soon..
Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by Linda A. Gallihawk

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic Set with hat and cape
Published on 6 April 2013 by Dee Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic set-Magic hat with cap and 200 tricks, 30 Nov. 2012
Linda A. Gallihawk (Dolores,Spain) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic Set with hat and cape, 6 April 2013
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
I gave this a 3star rating because I was slightly disappointed with the contents. I bought this for my 8year old nephew so, although I didn't get to see all the contents, what I did see I wasn't very impressed with. The rabbit is a red sponge shape, not white as in the photo. (I have never seen a red rabbit being pulled out of a hat!). The hat only lasted 5 minutes as it was accidentally dropped on the floor and the rim split. The inside secret compartment is very flimsy and doesn't look like it will last through many magic tricks. There are a lot of tricks in the box but, for the quality, I think it's too expensive (plus we had added postage costs). Saying that I think my nephew will enjoy doing the magic tricks when (if) he gets over the disappointment of the hat being broken!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cameron, 30 Mar. 2011
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
This is a good product. It came with a Top hat/Wand/Cape and tricks. Ideal for the aspiring magician.Delivered when said and in perfect condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible customer service, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
Awful customer service! Would not recommend. They are selling a toy for £23 which you can buy elsewhere for £5!

5.0 out of 5 stars This provides hours of amusement, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
This is absolutely brilliant. My 4 year old grandson and his 33 year old father have had hours of fun with it. Tricks range from simple to more tricky so easy for budding magicians to learn. We've sat through endless magic shows. Really recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, very complete, perfect for children 8 and over, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
It is very good and entertaining for children aged 8 and over, as they need to read and watch the instructions carefully. The hat did not last too long but this was my little 3 years old, this present was for his brother who was 6.

4.0 out of 5 stars My boy loved as a Xmas gift had fun, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
My boy loved as a Xmas gift had fun.. he is 9 and bright for his age and found it hard to learn and instruction difficult to follow could be easier.

4.0 out of 5 stars My kid loves it, 8 Jan. 2013
A. Olsen (Copenhagen) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
It's no high quality but my kid wanted it, and he loves playing with it and figuring out what tricks to do. So I guess it's good value after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 6 Feb. 2013
I. M. Jarman "Ian Jarman" (cardiff) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
Bought as a Xmaspresent for Granddaughter, Have had hours of fun since. The instructions for the tricks could have been clearer

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: MAGIC SET - Magic Hat with magic cape 200 tricks (Toy)
Kept a nine year old boy occupied on Christmas afternoon. Am sure it will be quite short lived though - not the best quality.