Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 7 March 2013
upgraded to this compressor after my 10 year old one died the death, holds pressure well and powers all my automotive air tools with no problem dont now why people have complained about the noise level as i dont think its that loud compared to other units i have used in the past .easy to commision and very simple to use worth buying better connectors tho as the ones supplied arent the best .
on 23 November 2012
After looking at various compressors and trying to find a definitive answer to my questions I decided to take the plunge with this compressor.

I wanted to run an air ratchet from this compressor, long enough to take nuts off things. Air ratchets average at 4cfm and when the motor is running my air ratchet drains just faster than the motor can replace, it would take about 1-2 minutes of continuous use to overcome it. However the type of use of this type of tool which is short bursts of 3-5 seconds its more than capable, as it would be for an impact gun that would run for a similar time with 4-6 cfm. I would not get anything smaller or less powerful than this or your be running the motor a lot. It is quite noisy but no more so than any other generator. It comes filled with oils and easy instructions on how to build and what to do before use.

Also remember you need to drain them weekly of water in the main tank! Also remember that you cannot run this from an extension lead so you need to make sure you have capable power near to where you want to use it, the power lead it comes with is no more than a meter long. The accessory kit just makes this an even better deal, I have used the hose air gun and tyre inflater which works perfectly haven't used the others yet. For information the quick release outlets are universal.
44 comments|31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2013
great little compressor, i use this every day with low volume low pressure gravity fed sprayguns, it gives me good results with this set up also highly portable, the accessories that come with it are a great bonus, highly recomended to anyone and well worth the money.
on 19 March 2014
This is an exellent piece of kit for the money. Have used it for spray painting and inflating car tyres so far, and it does the job. 2 minor issues: Spray gun is OK for priming but not good for finishing. I purchased another spray gun for this. Tyre inflator guage is very inaccurate but I have a digital guage to check pressure. The kit cost £12 extra so does not break the bank. If you want to spray then go for the compressor without the kit. Overall an excellent purchase.
on 27 April 2015
Had this as a Birthday Present. Main use for me is to use as an "air duster" for various things including radio control cars and computers. So use the blow gun more than any of the other accessories. I use it at its full 8bar pressure and therefore it uses air quite quickly so the motor kicks in around every 60 seconds or so of use as its designed to allow a 2 bar drop in pressure before the motor refills the tank. The motor yes is loud, but no more than you would expect for a product such as this and in fact it wasn't as loud as I thought it might be.It certainly works well and is powerful enough for most home/hobby use. The accessory pack is a great bonus to have included to get you up and running quickly, They are adequate but I expect to go and buy some additional maybe higher quality tools later on ( that's just a personal choice obviously). The compressor itself seems solid and of good quality. Once out of the box, follow the instructions to set it up and remember to fill it correctly with the supplied oil. Also remember to drain any excess condensation water off from the tank drain valve once per week ( I've had it 3 weeks now and used it quite a bit, but so far no condensation at all from this weekly routine) You should also clean the air filter once per month and also change the oil once per year. I think if well maintained as said ,it should last a long time.
on 25 July 2012
This sort of setup would normally cost £300 from a motor factors. I have used the spray gun to lacquer my car bumper. The results are as good as a professional. Good quality compressor and excellent customer support.
on 8 March 2012
It does what is says on the tin. Simple and effective with good volume. Good value for money. Shipper sent in good time.
on 25 August 2012
I went for this product on the strength of the reviews here and I must agree, it's excellent.

It was delivered promptly, was pre filled with oil and easy to commission. I didn't find it quite as noisy as I had expected, which was a good thing. Build quality appears to be very good and it looks like it will provide me with many years of reliable service.

Can't believe I didn't buy one of these sooner, it's an extremely useful piece of kit.
on 15 June 2014
really pleased with this , in fact didnt know what i did without one. i use it for car and bike tyres mainly but its most useful for pumping up my 4.2 m rib. i used a washing machine hose attachment on one of the airguns supplied and it works a treat on the mushroom valves, so it could alos be useful for airbeds lilos etc. not sure whether the capacity would be big enough for regular and continuous use of airtools, but im really pleased with it
on 28 November 2013
This item is a must for any professional or DIY mechanic,gardner etc.It is the answer for many uses in the garage and around the home.The free kit with mine will help with a lot of situations.