4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof 5 LED Bike Bicycle Head
Waterproof 5 LED Bike Bicycle Head + Rear Light 6 Modes
Excellent headlight gets drivers attention! Rear light is very good also grabs attention of drivers.
Published on 5 Dec. 2011 by Donny Wheeler

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work - twice!
I bought these lights for my grand-daughter's new bike for Xmas. Front light worked for about 1 minute then went completely dead. I returned the lights and ordered the same ones again as she really liked them - unfortunately the same thing happened again. I will be ordering some different ones this time round!
Published on 4 Jan. 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work - twice!, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: DIGIFLEX Waterproof 5 LED Bike Bicycle Head + Rear Light 6 Modes for Night Safety (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 27 Oct. 2011
Dr. M. H. Tatham (Scotland) - See all my reviews
It's been said a million times before on Amazon, but this product satisfies the common cry 'you get what you pay for'. While bright and contains all the basic features, this product is not durable. I could not fit the rear light to my seat post as the fitting was not large enough, and so decided to clip the light to my rucksack. Big mistake - the plastic the clip is made of is very low grade and simply broke when I tried to remove it. As this clip also secures the rubber on/off switch, which then came loose, I now no longer have a rear light.

Front light is still performing, but like another reviewer, I am suspicious of the waterproof claims due to lack of rubber gaskets (it's not been soaked yet). I have since bought the Canyon LED front and rear set (which I later discovered is also cheap here on Amazon!), but was at least able to inspect it at my LBS, and the rear light seems to be of a higher build quality. But we'll see........

If you're on a mega-tight budget, and you can clip the light to your bike using the provided fitting, then this may be OK. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelming at best, 13 Sept. 2012
Well the old and over-used adage "You get what you pay for" Could not be more applicable to this product if it tried.

To surmise, its cheap crap which should be avoided.

As others have said, the plastic is of a very poor quality. I managed to carefully fix the mounts onto my bike (terrified it was going to snap or crack all the while) and clip on the lights, the front light felt wobbly on its mount... I took my bike out for a spin, just down the street, and the front light wiggled its way free and crashed onto the street - breaking the plastic bit that it slides onto the mount with. rendering it useless.

It had lasted me all of five minutes.

the light still works and has a constant or intermittent flash settings. It is not very bright, it would probably do for cycling around town at night making drivers aware you are there but I definitely would not want to use it for actually finding my way on an unlit country lane etc.

Don't do what I did and be lazy and tight-fisted. Get a little extra cash together and get a good quality lamp set. You have been warned!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars very weak handlebar clip, 9 Nov. 2011
item arrived... tried to connect to the handlebars and the very weak looking clip that secures the light....... broke. yup, never used, not even completely installed and the thin bit of plastic that the thumbscrew goes through snapped clean off. should have known better for the price. live and learn

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Cheap, 17 Nov. 2011
This is a cheap and nasty torch. I have had to mod mine and its only a day old. I bought this product thinking it would do nicely for my bike. Upon recieving it, the packaging to start with was insuffecient considering i purchased 3 torches at the same time for all our bikes. They were strewn inside a flimsy jiffy bag with no protective material at all. Anyway, whilst fitting the first one on the handle bars, the bracket/clamp that comes with it gave way and broke.(its very cheap indeed). The clamp for the rear light is not wide enough to fit a standard seat post and the front one is too wide for standard bars therefore rendering it too loose.
Do NOT be decieved by the looks of this product at first sight. its body is not made of rigid rubber as it looks on hind sight and as you would expect for quality bike lights but cheap volotile plastic.
Id look elsewhere especially given that you can get good quality lights for the same price as this product. And in some cases, the front lights come as a pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof 5 LED Bike Bicycle Head + Rear Light 6 Modes, 8 Jan. 2012
As other reviews - you certainly get what you pay for. Couldn't attach rear light as circlip was too small. Front light clip was so flimsy the ligth wobbled and fell off. Front and rear switches seized and both clips broke after first use. False economy as both lights now in the recycle bin.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for - (but you're being overcharged)., 1 Dec. 2012
I found these lights in Poundland where the front rear are sold separately - that's a grand total of £2! The only difference I see is that the front light is grey/silver instead of black.
The quality is pretty cheap and shoddy but for £1 each I can't expect more - i'd be sorely disappointed if I'd paid the price being asked by Amazon.
The lights are quite bright, no problem there. The brackets were a bit of a problem - the front light fixing was too big to get a good grip on my handlebar and the rear too tight to fit on my seatpost. I solved the problem by removing the soft plastic 'gripper'from the rear light and adding it to the front bracket.
I've bought a second front light recently as the one I've had for 3 months stopped working - no big deal for £1. If either stop working in future I'll consider a better quality replacement but of course I'll have to pay a lot more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very bad quality, 7 Jan. 2012
I guess I shouldn't have expected better quality for this price, but still, the front light stopped working after not even a week... Waterproof? This must be a joke!

3.0 out of 5 stars My only real complaint is that I have no money, 2 Nov. 2012
A high quality, bright, waterproof, solid as a rock, easy to fit, easy to remove set of lights would cost £40 - £200.

This is none of those things. I may aswell be using the backlight of my phone on rides, and all parts are made of brittle plastic that is likely to snap/crack very soon. The "quick release" levers are pretty useless, everything is a struggle; trying to apply enough force to get results without it shattering in your hand. In fact I had to use the claw end of a hammer to pry open the rear light in order to put batteries in it!

With all of that said, if I only had £6 and needed to see where I was going... I'd buy this set again!
I can't wait to afford a better set, but for now I just need to keep this one from braking. I carry electrical tape when I ride so I'm ready for when they go!

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I was expecting, 5 Oct. 2011
I received this 5 days after ordering it in a cheap easy seal bag within a basic branded plastic sleeve. It looks like a first prototype - no care taken in casting or assembly and not sure this will last the winter. I highly doubt this is 'waterproof' as there are no rubber seals on the front light and the back light rubber seal is not exactly firm.

Probably what I should expect for the price. If I had to start over after seeing it in person I'd spend more on a different model from another supplier. BUT - better then no light at all, so if you're fixed on a budget-buy - go for it.