Colour Name: Pink|Change

on 1 January 2013
These head phones work with an MP3 player, portable DVD and also on my niece's tablet, she loves them! Lovely colour too!
on 22 February 2013
my daughter absolutely loves these and they fit her perfectly really good quality for the price i paid ,i would certainly buy these again when the ones i have wear out.,
on 15 July 2013
Bought these for the iPad and the kids to use on the aeroplane. Great fit for the kids and adults. Very comfortable and good value for money.
on 20 November 2013
thiese look and sound really good, I cant wait for my daughter to open them on christmas day and for us not to hear her music anymore...yippee
on 3 January 2013
Headphones arrived today. Fit my 7 year old perfectly, and extend to fit me too (44!) Comfortable, light. Seem to be good value for money. Quality more than high enough for her use.
on 9 March 2013
My 10 year old daughter loves them and the sound is fantastic - great value for money, and very comfortable to wear
on 24 October 2012
Great product, fits on my 3yr old boy perfectly. And it has adjusting sides for when he gets bigger which is excellent.
on 8 March 2011
Bought these for the daughter for when she's out jogging, she uses and likes them and says they are comfortable. The only problem she complains about is the curly lead.
on 21 February 2013
Brought these for my dad and he loves them. By reading some of the reviews they suggested they were just for children. Good for the price.
on 18 February 2012
I purchased these headphones for my 6 year daughter, she absolutely loves them. The sound from them is amazing and they are very comfortable. Considering she has only got a very small head, they fit really well. Great buy, would definitely recommend.