on 19 December 2013
I ordered this product on the basis that it said it comes with a clear plastic carry case. I even asked the seller is this was correct, to which I was told yes it was correct and that the plastic balls would be sent out as per the product description.

I received the ballpit balls today (later than expected, as I was told they would arrve by 16th Dec and it is now 19th!), and the balls were simply sent in a large cardboard box. No carry case in sight. I have now sent a message to the seller in the hope they will send me the carry cases I am owed, as per the product and employee description. Let's see if they reply.........

The balls themselves are great - softer than expected so it's less likely that my 8 month old niece will hurt herself with them. Nice colours too. Just a shame that I will have nothing to carry them in other than a big, awkward box! :(
on 10 December 2014
I thought as these balls were 3 times the price that 100 normally are & most of the other reviewers say that these are more crushproof than regular shop bought balls that they were going to be close to ones you get in soft play centres but this is not the case. When they arrived about half of them were already very dented & extremely soft, softer than any I have purchased before. Also what is a little strange is that the green balls were great, very hard & seem crush proof but the other colours were cheap & flimsy. I have returned them & will just buy 300 balls for the same price in Tesco or Asda.
on 22 May 2012
Ordered to top up my son's ball pool which he received for his first birthday.

Dispatched AFTER the 'arrive by' date and when they eventaully arrived the bag which you use to store the balls in when not in use was badly damaged and bodged together with packing tape. No communication to explain why they weren't being dispatched on time or if I minded receiving a damaged product.

A flippant 'sorry' by way of an apology when I complained and then I ended up footing the bill for the return P&P.

I bought the item from another Amazon retailer in the end and they arrived promptly (before I'd even managed to repack & return these actually!) and in perfect condition - oh, and they were cheaper ;o)
on 6 February 2015
Perfect for a baby ball pit. Firm but with enough give to keep little ones safe. Colours are entertaining and no chemical smell
on 31 August 2013
The balls come in 6 colours: green, blue, red, yellow, orange and purple. They stay in shape. Diameter: 7 cm. Would highly recommend.
on 20 October 2015
Half of the balls were deflated. Hameley s balls are thicker, cheaper and better quality
on 2 August 2014
My 4 year old loved the balls, good prompt delivery came with the storage bag.
on 7 March 2015
Extremely flimsy. Dented on arrival and I consider them unfit for purpose.
on 9 May 2016
Value for money and my grandson loves playing with them in his play pen
on 29 March 2015
As expected 100 colourful balls. A little smaller in size thought.