on 19 March 2011
I absolutely love this game ,the graphics are great and the ride dynamics are amazing as well. However and I'm sure alot of you will agree that it is quite a hard game to get the hang of and it may be bit tricky ,but after a practice you wouldn't want any other moto GP game as it's in a different league from SBK X and the previous moto GP's.
review image review image review image review image
on 8 October 2011
This game is quite difficult to play and can be annoying when you are going well and get knocked off your bike from behind but it is very satisfying when you do well. should recommend.
on 30 October 2011
Having been a moto gp/superbike fan for more than 20+ years I buy every bike game.I didn't like moto gp 09/10.When monumental released the new game i thought,i'll give it another go.When I first played it I thought Mmm I not sure.However I found by not being lazy & expecting to just be able to pick up the game & come first,i changed the bikes setup for each circuit ie gears,suspension etc.. It made a huge difference in being able to control the bike & the braking.This has been the biggest complaint of bike fans/gamers.With the recent update(Rossi-Ducati,Cal Cructhlow-Tech 3 etc..) the braking has been improved more making it easier to slow down without losing the front.I believe this is better than Sbk 11 although it is a little more arcadey.The sense of speed is untouched & there is no better feeling than riding a 800cc moto gp monster whilst outbraking Stoner/Lorenzo etc..Now it's cheaper than when I first got I say to people who read my review go on give it a go,play with the settings,stick with it & you might surprise yourself & find you feel like a moto gp god !!!! Ciao Super Sic # 58
on 17 January 2013
This game is quite difficult to play. But it is entertaining for hours. The person it was bought for is at level4 and is really enjoying learning the skills if handling the bike that was choosen.
on 10 August 2011
THIS GAME IS A LITTLE BITTER AND THE PRINCIPLE OF THE WILL TO PLAY NO MORE. BUT When we started doing clean lap after another the addiction began.
The gameplay is fantastic, although difficult for some. THE GRAPHICS ARE VERY GOOD AND LONGEVITY HAS NO LIMITS MODE CAREER TAKES U.S. TO THE HUGE world of motorcycling.

I recommend it to all fans of racing games.
on 30 June 2011
I'm enjoying the game alot! Its a little hard at the start and in carrer mode, we start with a weak moto, but with the mechanics we could take it a little more agressive and win more easly. When we chnage to the 2nd class (moto2) the moto are really fastter than the 125cc. That's a great game I recomended this !
on 17 April 2012
this is the first time I have had a game like this easy to use so you can get straight into the action brilliant and not to complicated
on 19 March 2012
if you love motos this is the perfect game for you. fun, realistic its what you expect about a game of this type.
on 9 September 2011
This is a brilliant game, once you start playing it you just want to keep on going, I certainly have.
on 18 May 2013
kids bought this for their dads birthday, which he really enjoy and good value for money which is ok for kids to buy