5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent keyboard
Excellent.

- Been using for a couple of months now- absolutely no issues with battery-life, even when leaving in a relatively dark room.

- Connecting/reconnecting to the computer is incredibly fast, no delay whatsoever.

- Works out-the-box and very nicely in Ubuntu Linux.

- Looks great. Very sleek.

Alex
Published on 12 Sept. 2011 by jackflap

3.0 out of 5 stars Not UK spec
At first I didn't realize, but when typing something that required a £ symbol I discovered that the keyboard is not UK spec! I have since gone back to my Apple wired keyboard as, in addition to the Logitech being none UK spec, I don't really like the feel of the keys - they feel a little "plasticky" and the travel is too far (compared to the Apple keyboard...
Published 15 months ago by R. Eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent keyboard, 12 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 - UK layout (Accessory)
Excellent.

- Works out-the-box and very nicely in Ubuntu Linux.

- Looks great. Very sleek.

Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality! UK Version of the Logitech!, 20 Nov. 2011
Mr. J. Strachan "Jamie" (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Hi Everyone,

I just got my Logitech K750 and I must say it looks stunning. I already had the Anywhere MX wireless mouse which uses the same receiver, very easy to set that up as well, it works a treat.

I must mention that the Images used by Amazon do not reflect the UK version of this keyboard. I don't think this topic has been mentioned but I'll try and list the differences: (apologies in advance for my poor explanation skills ;) )
The "Enter" key is normal size and shape, like a vertical rectangle with a bit more width at the top
The @ sign is just left of the # key (in the normal UK place and the " character is on the number 2 along the top of the keyboard.
The \| key is far left of the keyboard above the left hand side CTRL.
The keyboard also has the £ sign on the number 3 and the sign on the number 4.

Some reviews have also mentioned a lack of NUM, CAPS and SCROLL lights. It is correct in that there are no lights, but a notification displays on your screen, bottom middle of the screen, you cannot miss it.

The keyboard is absolutely beautiful, I felt a bit of an idiot for even thinking of buying a £60 keyboard, but this is well worth the cost.

My study is the wrong side of the house to even get sunlight, but the LUX meter tool (a playful addition) is saying I'm getting 407 (the maximum is 500).

An all round excellent keyboard, I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure for your fingers, 21 Feb. 2011
I am very pleased with this keyboard. Very comfy to write on. I am just missing one key.. so instead the [FN] key could be [Menu] button.
But I think its just matter of time to get use to it.

There is no need for instaling any software .. works straightaway since connecting receiver.
Just additonaly you can install power monitor.
If you dont use it, you can switch it off .. and its just charging.
My room I would say is more dark but battery level didnt go below 100% and I dont switch this keyboard off at all.

I have managed to spill some sugary water on few keys which become slow and harder to push. I have easy removed buttons and cleaned with water and It works again.

I use this keyboard just to write so I have no gaming experience with it.
Money well spend for me :D

5.0 out of 5 stars "Almost Perfected Perfection"...!!!, 29 May 2011
Think I'm in Love...
with The Thinnest...Slimmest...Sleekest...Sexiest keyboard I have ever had the pleasure of using...and with Looks to match Angelina Jolie...!!! yes, that's right, I can only be talking about Logitech's Solar Powered K750 Keyboard...!!! No more Batteries...Cordless...and...Solar Powered...what more could one ask for...

Set up...
could not be any more simple...helping to keep the planet green...Logitech has put much thought into what they are doing...No CD...No Booklet...information is printed on the inside of the packaging your key board arrived in...very good Logitech...I like it...Plug in a small USB Receiver...switch on the key board... automatically download the software needed...way-to-go...!!! Everything else you need is on Logitech's website...Troubleshooting...Product Support...Support Community...and more...

Quality...Design...and Great Style at it's best...
if you appreciate good craftsmanship, you will love Logitech's K750 Solar Powered key board...it just oozes quality...at an amazing 7.5mm thin, it still feels very solidly manufactured...I have lifted it up one handed from one end of the key board, with no signs of flexing whatsoever...I applaud the design guys working for Logitech, they have come up with a very fresh, very contemporary and well thought out design, while keeping the functional side of things at the top of their list... they seem to have...Almost*** perfected perfection...

The low profile keys...
give the user a very smooth and quiet operation...no matter how fast I type, I cannot see any time lag in "key" to "screen" operation...with an array of short cut keys across the top adds a tick in the right box...The ability to customise or should I say personalise the short cut "F" keys is yet another...tick in the right box...buy it...and you will see...!!! (separate download needed from website for that operation)...underneath the key board you will find two legs one at either end to pull out just in case you prefer to tip the keys towards you on a slight angle...

The power...
with a one touch operation, you will see on screen, how much light your key board is receiving, and how much back up power you have in store...in Logitech's write up, it is said to last for a whopping three months if you were to use the key board in total darkness...!!!

Almost*** "perfected perfection"...
OK...this is just a small thing, but thought it worth a mention...if you want to increase or decrease the speaker volume, you hold down the toggle key while pressing F10 or F11...now then...my thought is... if the numeric keys on the right hand side of the board, were set in from the edge of the board, towards the Left lets say, by about one key space, there would then be enough room for a volume control, just like Logitech's diNovo Edge...just slide your finger up or down on the key board to control the sound volume...Perfected Perfection...!!!

The price...well...I think for what I have have here...having on numerous occasions, caressed it...Looked at it...admired it...stroked it...cleaned it...having used it and tested it...Logitech could have easily added £20.00 or more to the price...I also have a Logitech "DiNovo Edge and when I purchased that little beauty it cost me £150.00. and you have to charge a battery...!

So to finish on a positive...
the K750 Solar Powered Keyboard from Logitech...is in my opinion...a Super Build...oozing with Quality...and a good spec...it's a great piece of hardware...it really is a dream to use...even if your typing speed isn't up to two hundred words per minute...!!! Congratulations Logitech...I think you have a winner...I await with bated breath and much anticipation...for the arrival of your..."Solar Powered Pen and Graphics Tablet" for all us Boys and Girls that play with software such as Photoshop or similar...Now that would be a God Send...don't you agree...?

Have a nice day...The Photographer on The Isle of Wight UK...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not UK spec, 3 Dec. 2013
R. Eagle (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
Additionally, the supplier didn't supply a vat receipt - which I need as this was a company purchase - I have since been in touch with Amazon and they say they will contact the supplier and request one. All in all, not a good experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars A hit or miss, you want to gamble?, 2 Jan. 2015
Vincent Ng - See all my reviews
This keyboard served me great for the initial 7 months. Wireless, rechargeable, Solar power, even the keys on the keyboard felt just perfect. It was everything I would have hoped for. So, what happened? 4 weeks ago, my keyboard loses charges extremely quickly.

For the initial 7 months, the keyboard power never felt below 90%. Then one day, a warning message pop-up saying the power in my keyboard is getting low?!?! It could be I was playing First-person shooters in the last couple of days. So I drop it beside the windows for a bit of boost. The battle for charging continues for about a week, eventually, the keyboard only works when I place it under a desk lamp. I then do a bit of google-ing.

The battery inside the keyboard is a Maxell ML2032, Different from a regular CR2032 that's found on most PC motherboard, the ML2032 is a rechargeable model. The ML2032 has a rechargeable life cycle of 10% at 1000 times or 20% at 300 times. So in a desirable environment (where it rarely lose charges), people can use it for a year or 2 without problem. However frequently, many user like myself will hit that limit in 5 to 8 months time.

And when the battery dies, you can:
1. Treat it like a pure solar power keyboard. Don't let it gets dark.
2. Replace the battery, say eBay for £6 every 6 months?
3. Contact Logitech and with the 3 year warranty. It has the privilege to travel around once every 5 to 8 months?

I've decided to go for the new battery. With the new battery, Day 1, it says 100%. Day 2, it says 70%. Day 3, 40%, I leave it on a sun facing windows for 3 hours and pump the battery back up to 59%. I don't know, I might have to contact Logitech soon if the battery level doesn't improve.

At the main time, I'm using a £5 wired keyboard.
I hate to say, I never expect I would be in this situation after I've spent that £40+ on a Keyboard. Which I hope it would last more than 4 years...

Update: Apparently, there seems to be 2 version of this keyboard. One equipped with 3v ML2303 which seems to be an older version (also far less reliable). Then there's another one equipped with 3.6v LiR2032 which seems less likely to die within 4 to 8 months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery can be replaced, despite what Logitech claim, 24 May 2014
Bone (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
The keyboard looks the part, and sounds ideal with the solar charging but the reality is the K750 is plagued with charging issues, and has been since it was released. The battery is not user replaceable according to Logitech. Logitech will not honour the 3 year warrantee without the receipt, even though they know the exact fabrication date which clearly tells them the device has to be within their warrantee period.

You can be at 100% "charge" according to their pop-up panel at the end of the day, and have a dead keyboard the next morning, so it won't work unless it has sufficient light available. They claim it retains charge for at three month total in darkness, which is not the case, mine isn't even 3 months old and has been dead several times. It's not exactly energy efficient to have to have a light on just to use a keyboard!

I'm very disappointed with both the keyboard and Logitech, and have a 50 quid piece of crap whenever it gets cloudy. So keep your paperwork if you buy one, you may need it.

UPDATE: It turns out Logitech aren't being completely honest about the battery. To the rear of the keyboard is a small panel, if you have one of these, you'll know what I'm referring too. Within this is a Maxell ML2032 rechargeable battery. It's a real bugger to remove the tray, and you need a lot of force to do so (don't use you finger nails unless they're super thick). I found a replacement here for £3, Fleabay have them too, but most sellers are in the US or China.

So don't fall for Logitech's disposable keyboard routine. I've uploaded a photo of the battery and tray. Logitech put a sticker on the battery telling you not to replace it, seriously!?

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 star keyboard, 1 star listing! UK version pictured, US version delivered, 5 Nov. 2013
Having had one of these for the last year, I looked to buy another one after an unfortunate accident broke my current one.
However after 2 deliveries and various emails it looks that Amazon only have the US version, not the UK one pictured in listing.

Great keyboard, solar function excellent, connectivity no problem.
Just be aware if you want a UK layout, to shop elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - Wrong Keyboard Layout, 22 Dec. 2013
I ordered one of these keyboards from Morning Bell through Amazon because the price was very competitive. However, on delivery I was very disappointed to discover that it was a US keyboard layout. No £ sign, @ in the wrong place etc. which make it difficult to work with. The images associated with the product show a UK version, but there is no option to specify what sort of keyboard you want. Poor show and a royal pain in the ar$e! I'd like the opportunity to resolve this by speaking to Morning Bell and ideally replace it with the correct version, but there is no option in this automated/no-personal interaction environment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Logitech K750 Keyboard, 6 Dec. 2013
I bought this item in April 2013 and everything was fine for 7 months until the battery stopped holding charge. Warning - the battery cannot be changed, so when it dies that's the end of this keyboard!
Anyway, I returned it to Amazon for a replacement, but instead was sent a US version which was also a different colour. I returned this keyboard and was sent a second replacement - another identical US version. It seems Amazon are incapable of distinguishing between UK and US versions of their keyboards despite the label on the front of the box which clearly states "US International Version" - one can only wonder why Amazon UK are even stocking American keyboards in the first place, and why they seem to think there is no difference between the two.

Order if you must, but beware you may not get what you expect.

I've now wasted enough time collecting, repacking and returning this item and requested a refund.