on 13 August 2014
Having purchased two of the black & red lunchboxes (both sizes) as recommended by a work colleague, I am sorely disappointed with this product. Am waiting to hear back from my work colleague to see if he has had a similar problem after putting it in the microwave.

Must point out that I have used the lunchbox a handful of times, and both my lunchboxes have bowed on the lid and now they leak. For the price tag of what this costs compared to your usual standard lock and clip tupperware lunch boxes, this fails to meet the standard and is definitely not fit for purpose.

Normally I wouldn't bother wasting my time to make a video and would just stick to writing a review of my experience of using the product. You should be able to see from my uploaded vid on here that this product isn't worth buying (unless you are intending on using the lunchbox for dry food / non liquids).
on 26 June 2014
Read this problem in many reviews but thought they would have improved the product by now -- alas no, the box (which is watertight when closed) keeps popping open in my bag and spilling salad and dressing everywhere!! Sadly - not a robust product.
on 6 March 2014
the build quality is very good! The design gives it a professional feel when opening it.

There is no chopsticks but a good quality fork. There is a small suace box in it aswell.

You can split the compartments as you like. How big or small is completely up to you. You can even take it out.
This box it suited for smal portions of food. Its good to hold you over but the content (at least for me) is not enough for a full scale meal.

I bought this for the smaller meals during the day and I got it. recomend!
on 15 October 2012
This is my third piece of Black and Blum this product has different compartments so that you can use different foods.
on 29 December 2012
I bought these for my son 9, 12 year old. As I'm Japanese I make bento for boys like my mother used to make when I was at school. They are very proud of it. It may be small for fully grown adult, but fine for hungry young boys. I still don't put fresh fruits in it though. I never like fruits in with warm bento.
on 22 July 2013
I eat quite a lot of fruit, veg and meat in my lunch and so I find this box a bit too small most of the time so I use my bigger one (Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime). So I won't buy any more of this size. Also the separator is a bit useless as it does not seem to stay up.
on 22 August 2014
I just love this lunch box. Some people say that it is too small, but for me its just perfect. It feel durable and solid. I think it will last me a few years. Highly recommend! I think I am going to try other products from Black and Blum!
on 17 June 2013
Would not buy this, style over substance, too small especially if you put the sauce container inside the box, and no chop sticks! Looks great bu not functional.
on 14 August 2014
Very small good for children and the quality is very nice and durable.